Sales Development Representative
Singular is a marketing intelligence platform that unifies marketing analytics, giving marketers actionable insights from previously siloed data. By connecting upper funnel marketing data with lower-funnel attribution data, marketers can measure ROI from every touchpoint across multiple channels and optimize spend down to the most granular levels. Singular currently tracks over $10 billion in digital marketing spend to revenue and lifetime value across industries including commerce, travel, gaming, entertainment, media, and on-demand services. Singular customers include companies like Lyft, Yelp, Airbnb, LinkedIn, Symantec, Zynga, Match, and Twitter. Singular is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, General Catalyst, Thomvest Ventures, Method Capital, Translink Capital, DCM and Telstra Ventures. Visit www.singular.net to learn more.
What you'll do
- Make outbound calls/emails to customer prospects on target accounts list.
- Work with Sales team on defining and executing a lead generation plan from both a vertical and regional prioritization perspective.
- Qualify inbound leads that comes through our website and other inbound channels.
- Articulate Singular’s SaaS product offering and ways of differentiating to other companies in the mobile ad tech ecosystem.
- Consistently meet or achieve monthly goals and complete projects.
- Communicate customer feedback to internal teams including sales, product and R&D.
- Assist the Sales and Marketing team with ongoing ad-hoc projects.
What you’ll need
- Previous experience working for a company in the mobile ad tech or analytics space is preferred, but not a must.
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce) is preferred, but not a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in Portuguese and English
- Team-oriented, positive and collaborative can-do attitude. Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Strong track record of performance in sales or goal-oriented environment.
- Creative problem solver and proactive about identifying areas of improvements or change.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, growth environment.