Enterprise Account Executive - UK
Betterworks seeks an experienced, quota-carrying sales performer who will execute selling strategies and position Betterworks as the premiere performance enablement platform.
The Enterprise Account Executive is a hunter and closer who is responsible for developing, managing, and closing business within targeted territories (if this gets you excited, keep reading!). You will serve as a trusted advisor to large enterprise organizations, identify immediate & long-term business needs, and articulate BetterWork's powerful value proposition.
- Proactively and efficiently manage complex buying cycles by developing strategic relationships aligning both internal and external resources
- Partner with Solution Engineering to uncover true customer needs, lead discovery meetings, produce tailored demos & deliver Proofs of Concept
- Negotiate contracts, close business, and collaborate with internal Customer Success teams to map revenue strategy and long-term success
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns with prospect engagement points within Human Resources
- Align the overall Betterworks solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and requirements
- Execute solution and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products
- Deliver accurate forecasting, pipeline management and campaign nurturing within SFDC
- Accountability for quarterly and annual revenue delivery
What We Look For
- 8-10 years experience in software sales. Detailed knowledge of SaaS applications (hands on experience selling HCM or HRIS solutions is preferred but not required
- Significant enterprise sales and strategic customer development experience
- Track record in closing large, complex annual & multi-annual SaaS contracts
- Creation and execution of quarterly and annual business plans
- Good executive presence, communication skills, and credibility
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals and targets
- Attentive to forecasting and business reporting responsibilities
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
What We All Do
All employees share the responsibility of being aware of information security risks and adhering to information security policies and procedures.
All employees are required to participate in information security awareness and training programs.
All employees have a responsibility to handle data in accordance with dataclassification and handling guidelines. Employees should be aware of the sensitivity of the data they interact with and follow appropriate security measures.
All employees have a responsibility for reporting information security incidents in accordance with information security policies and procedures.
Curious About Betterworks?
Betterworks closes the loop between people, strategy, and results, enabling organizations to align even their most sprawling, dynamic teams. Industry leaders such as Intuit, Freddie Mac, Asurion, Udemy, Vertiv, HCSC, and the University of Phoenix rely on Betterworks to accelerate strategic growth by supporting transparent goal-setting, enabling continuous performance, and gleaning real-time employee engagement insights.
Betterworks is backed by Kleiner Perkins and Emergence Capital. John Doerr, iconic investor, OKR pioneer, and author of New York Times Best Seller "Measure What Matters," is a board member, and Josh Bersin, global HR thought leader, serves as an advisor.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse BetterWorks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to understand better the needs and interests of our diverse, global BetterWorks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.