IT Support Engineer II
Bluevine is on a mission to enable a better financial future for small business owners through innovative banking solutions designed just for them. By combining best-in-class technology with advanced security and a deep understanding of the small business community, we deliver end-to-end banking and lending products that empower always-on entrepreneurs to grow their businesses with confidence.
As a dynamic company with massive potential, we’re backed by leading investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Menlo Ventures, 83North, Citi Ventures, and nearly 9 years of proven success. Since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 400,000 customers across all 50 states and a global team of more than 500 people. Our passion is driven by purpose: to give small businesses the tools they need to succeed and we’re just getting started.
All of this begins with our team who are driven by collaboration, problem-solving, and learning and growing together. With a commitment to innovation and community impact, our mission is to help every small business—and every team member—thrive. Join us! #LI-Hybrid
This is a hybrid role. At Bluevine, we pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which we believe is best maintained through in-person interactions and a vibrant office environment. All of our offices have reopened in accordance with local guidelines, and are following a hybrid model. In-office days will be determined by location and discipline.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer II to join our growing IT Team.
You will work with a talented worldwide team who are pushing the envelope with exciting technologies, and a team that is incredibly receptive to new ideas.
As an IT Support Engineer II, you will meet with clients to determine the nature of the problem, diagnose hardware or software issues, provide effective assistance, and maintain strong customer relationships. You will work on big projects to help the team enhance existing processes and drive business initiatives.
To ensure success as an IT Support Engineer II, you should have in-depth knowledge of business software and hardware systems, excellent troubleshooting skills, great time and project management skills, and high-level interpersonal skills. Ultimately, a top-class IT Support Engineer II resolves all IT issues quickly and effectively while maintaining a good relationship with the client.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work closely with and support local and remote employees with tech needs
- Maintain all IT infrastructure in the Jersey City office
- Conduct onboarding sessions for new hires based in your office location
- Work closing with our security team to maintain a safe and secure environment for our end users and customers
- Support our IT team by processing helpdesk tickets, troubleshooting issues with end users, providing users accessories, etc.
- Lead company projects outside of helpdesk tickets
- Become POC on multiple services used inside our environment
- Conduct training sessions on new applications for our end users
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 2+ years Experience providing IT Support to employees (Startup experience is a bonus)
- 2+ years Experience supporting Mac and Windows systems (OS issues, updates, encryption, reading crash logs, system setup, etc)
- 1+ year(s) Experience supporting Video Conferencing and Phone Systems (Dialpad, Zoom, Google Meet)
- Friendly and flexible - you will be the face of IT Support for our Jersey City office
- Proactive and eager to provide support
- Organization skills
- Approachable and able to convey IT Topics in an inclusive way - this is a diverse environment with non-technical members
- Experience using Jira Service Management or like ticketing system to process requests
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with remote teams in multiple offices
- Experience with JAMF and Intune for device management and provisioning
- Corporate Networking experience (Meraki or similar)
- Experience building features within Jira Service Management (i.e. automations, SLAs, etc…)
- Experience with Powershell or other scripting languages
New Hire Base Salary Range: $72,400 - $86,900
BENEFITS AND PERKS - for employees located in the US
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
- PTO, Company Holidays, and Flexible Holidays
- Company-sponsored Mental Health Benefits, including 1:1 therapy
- Over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Generous, paid parental leave covering up to 16 weeks
- Access to financial coaches and education sessions
- Free commuter benefits - Caltrain passes for San Francisco employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen pantries
- Community-based volunteering opportunities
Something looks off?