Sr. Lifecycle/Email Marketing Analyst
Bluevine is on a mission to enable a better financial future for small business owners through innovative banking solutions designed just for them. By combining best-in-class technology with advanced security and a deep understanding of the small business community, we deliver end-to-end banking and lending products that empower always-on entrepreneurs to grow their businesses with confidence.
As a dynamic company with massive potential, we’re backed by leading investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Menlo Ventures, 83North, Citi Ventures, and nearly 9 years of proven success. Since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 400,000 customers across all 50 states and a global team of more than 500 people. Our passion is driven by purpose: to give small businesses the tools they need to succeed and we’re just getting started.
All of this begins with our team who are driven by collaboration, problem-solving, and learning and growing together. With a commitment to innovation and community impact, our mission is to help every small business—and every team member—thrive. Join us! #LI-Hybrid
The Senior Analyst, Lifecycle will be responsible for owning end-to-end Lifecycle campaign analytics. This includes setting KPIs, tracking and monitoring performance, reporting, and making recommendations. A key part of this role is to analyze customer segments and their behavior and propose program improvements based upon results. This role requires a technical individual with the ability to work closely with cross-functional partners to ensure data accuracy and alignment.
This individual is a key member of the Growth Marketing team and will develop and analyze email triggers, customer journeys, SMS communications, a/b tests, website forms, and other ad hoc communications as needed. This role is an individual contributor; with a strong focus on technical, hands-on work.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Partner with marketing team members to determine data needs and lifecycle opportunities for our lending and banking programs
- Translate complicated data into digestible dashboards and presentations providing valuable insights into the data and identifying important trends
- Provide proactive recommendations based on customer performance metrics
- Anlayze tests from start to finish to ensure tests are set up correctly and results are measurable
- Create regular reporting on specific segments and proactively identify opportunities to improve performance
- Connect funnel analytics and campaign KPIs to tell a holistic story for each program
- Work closely with Product, Sales, Customer Service, and Account Managers on cross-functional programs, setting KPIs and post campaign measurement
- Partner with cross-functional analytical teams including Business operations, Business Intelligence, and Engineering
- Ability to work with attribution tools to ensure proper credit for every campaign
- Develop email and SMS campaigns using templates, html, amp script, and other tools
- Manage marketing programs from strategy to execution including asset development.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 5+ years of analytic experience working closely on Lifecycle (email and SMS) campaigns
- Knowledge of email and SMS best practices with a curiosity to keep up with best practices and competitive programs
- Ability to deploy an email campaign from beginning to end including writing briefs, reviewing and distributing copy, legal approval and setting up and deploying email within the platform
- Deep knowledge of email service providers (SFMC experience a plus)
- Ability to present analysis and supporting logic to senior management
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, data matching and manipulation)
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- Proficient in working with Google Analytics, Tableau, Redshift, Salesforce, and Attribution Tools (such as Rockerbox)
- Technical savvy and ability to adapt quickly to various tools and marketing processes
- Proactive and forward thinking; raises questions on assignments, contributes to the optimization of campaigns, and shares ideas
New Hire Base Salary Range: $98,100.00-$117,700.00
This role is also eligible to earn annual performance-based incentive compensation in the form of a cash bonus
This is a hybrid role. At Bluevine, we pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which we believe is best maintained through in-person interactions and a vibrant office environment. All of our offices have reopened following local guidelines, and are following a hybrid model. In-office days will be determined by location and discipline.
BENEFITS AND PERKS - for employees located in the US
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
- PTO, Company Holidays, and Flexible Holidays
- Company-sponsored Mental Health Benefits, including 1:1 therapy
- Over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Generous, paid parental leave covering up to 16 weeks
- Access to financial coaches and education sessions
- Free commuter benefits - Caltrain passes for San Francisco employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen pantries
- Community-based volunteering opportunities