Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Bluevine is on a mission to enable a better financial future for small business owners through innovative banking solutions designed just for them. By combining best-in-class technology with advanced security and a deep understanding of the small business community, we deliver end-to-end banking and lending products that empower always-on entrepreneurs to grow their businesses with confidence.
As a dynamic company with massive potential, we’re backed by leading investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Menlo Ventures, 83North, Citi Ventures, and nearly 9 years of proven success. Since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 400,000 customers across all 50 states and a global team of more than 500 people. Our passion is driven by purpose: to give small businesses the tools they need to succeed and we’re just getting started.
All of this begins with our team who are driven by collaboration, problem-solving, and learning and growing together. With a commitment to innovation and community impact, our mission is to help every small business—and every team member—thrive. Join us! #LI-Hybrid
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you a seasoned Product Marketer known for successful product launches that are anchored in customer insights and achieve business goals? If you excel at simplifying complex ideas and thrive in a collaborative setting, we'd love to hear from you.
In this role, you'll work closely with BU leadership to shape product strategy and positioning for our rapidly growing business checking line. Managing a fast-paced roadmap, you'll drive go-to-market plans flawlessly, while elevating the customer experience through insights and empathy. You have big picture vision with a strong track record of rolling up your sleeves to turn this vision into reality. Finally, you are autonomous but know when to escalate or to bring in outside help.
What you will do
GTM & Adoption
Closely partner with BU leadership and Growth, Brand, Customer Support, PR, and Legal teams to develop thoughtful, high quality GTM plans - deeply understanding customer pain points, corresponding benefits, and ensuring marketing readiness for execution. Collaborate with the Business Operations team to measure launch outcomes and develop adoption programs to drive target KPIs.
Positioning and messaging
- Create the product narrative and strategic positioning, translating product features and functionality into benefit led messaging that conveys Bluevine’s unique value and competitive differentiation in the market.
- Deliver and ensure consistent messaging across in-product, sales, and marketing touchpoints, establishing clear metrics and proactively optimizing as needs evolve.
- Partner with Product to own in-product messaging and education that is closely aligned to business objectives and enhances customer experience while decreasing contact volume.
- Spearhead customer research and competitive analysis to drive informed product roadmap decisions, sharing insights that steer cross-functional teams and enrich the organization's collective knowledge base.
- Lead Voice of the Customer program, integrating insights from marketing, sales, and customer service to fuel product enhancements and inform product strategy.
- Build a robust pipeline of compelling testimonials, customer stories, and case studies that showcase the value of our products while strengthening our market presence and customer trust.
Required Experience and Education
- 8+ years of senior level product marketing experience with at least 5+ in B2B marketing.
- A sincere passion for helping small businesses succeed
- Proven track record of successfully leading complex product launches, anticipating and resolving roadblocks, driving measurable results, and debriefing and optimizing post-launch.
- Excellent storytelling abilities, adept at turning complex data, technology, and concepts into clear communications.
- Outstanding executive communication skills with ability to influence senior executives, building trust and mutual respect across functions.
- Experienced in conducting quantitative and qualitative research, including managing external research agencies or executing in-house studies and synthesizing insights.
- Excellent project management and leadership skills with an ability to drive the end-to-end execution of multiple initiatives simultaneously with minimal direction.
- Bachelor's Degree required with Advanced Degree preferred.
New Hire Base Salary Range: $128,000-$156,800
This role is also eligible to earn annual performance-based incentive compensation in the form of a cash bonus.
BENEFITS AND PERKS - for employees located in the US
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
- PTO, Company Holidays, and Flexible Holidays
- Company-sponsored Mental Health Benefits, including 1:1 therapy
- Over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Generous, paid parental leave covering up to 16 weeks
- Access to financial coaches and education sessions
- Free commuter benefits - Caltrain passes for San Francisco employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen pantries
- Community-based volunteering opportunities