Live Sales Production Coordinator
Sales & Business Development
Oakland, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2024
Dolls Kill is a global fashion brand that empowers everyone to celebrate their individuality. We currently have over 10 million social media followers including some of the most influential personalities in music, art, pop culture and fashion. We’re also backed by strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world’s next great consumer brands.
Our team is growing quickly and we are hiring across many functions. We are looking for team members who are equally passionate about what we do and excited about joining the Dolls Kill crew.
About the Role:
We're looking for a Live Sales Production Coordinator who is passionate about our brand and fashion, has a can-do team player attitude and is interested in being part of the newest Dolls Kill team focused on live stream selling via Whatnot, TikTok and other channels. This is a highly visible entry level position with rapid career growth possibilities.
● Work with the live show team to curate the selection of products for our shows and creatively design the set to keep our viewers engaged
● Ability to multitask and be able to engage with our community over chat and on camera in a compelling way
● Understand how our technology works for successful streams and be able to troubleshoot and/or fix on the fly when issues arise
● Understand the Whatnot platform features and daily run of show notes to ensure sales goals are being met
● Contribute to post-show recaps to identify areas for improvement
● Have strong sales sense and are able to support hosts during shows by curating product, managing auctions and/or the overall timing and pacing of the live shows
● In-depth knowledge of fashion trends, styles, and our clothing brands
● Familiarity with live streaming sales platforms(Whatnot a plus) and comfortable in front of the camera
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
● Flexible availability - shows are typically 7 days x week from 2PM - Midnight and shoot from our offices in Oakland, CA
● Great benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance (if work more than 30 hours a week)
● Paid Time Off policy and holidays
● Up to 50% Employee discount
● Career progression with recognized brand