Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner - Hybrid
Foresight Mental Health
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health. We’re so glad you’re considering joining our team.
At Foresight Mental Health, we are committed to supporting our team of diverse providers and offering compassionate care to our clients! We invite you to join our team, dedicated to our mission of improving access to high-quality, affordable mental health care.
We're seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner in San Diego, California. This position offers a hybrid schedule with a minimum of 2 days in office.
Now interviewing for our November 2023 cohort!
Why choose Foresight Mental Health?
Interdisciplinary Collaboration: Over the last several years, we have cultivated a unique and diverse community of providers here at Foresight. We value our providers and are committed to a supportive and collaborative culture to ensure comprehensive care and learning through shared experiences and knowledge.
Empowered Autonomy: We believe in empowering our clinicians to thrive. We trust your expertise to practice, utilizing your experience to provide care that aligns with the needs of your patients.
Exceptional Support: We provide you with the tools you need, including an efficient electronic health record (EHR) system and messaging tools for seamless communication. Our dedicated support team handles administrative tasks such as credentialing, insurance verification, revenue cycle management, refill assistance, prior authorizations, and patient paperwork and forms. We've got your back so you can focus on making a difference.
Professional Development: We value lifelong learning. You'll have access to training opportunities, standards of care, and regular consultation sessions to enhance your professional skills and knowledge. You'll also have the chance to lead trainings on subjects you are passionate about and contribute to the growth of our community.
Flexibility: We understand the importance of work-life balance. Choose from virtual and hybrid models (in select locations) to best fit your schedule. This full-time position offers the option to choose between 30-40 hours per week.
Competitive Compensation: We believe in recognizing and valuing your expertise. You'll receive an annual salary range of $131,250 - $175,000 based on your selected clinical weekly hours (30-40) and experience. Enjoy the stability of consistent salary that is not dependent on patient attendance or caseload ramp. We also provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k match, paid time off (PTO), CEU support, and more.
As a Foresight prescriber you will:
- Provide initial evaluations and ongoing medication management with brief supportive therapy for patients as part of the outpatient prescribing team
- 60-minute intakes
- 15-30-minute follow-ups (depending on patient acuity and need for brief supportive therapy determined and set by your assessment)
- 45-minute transfer appointments
- Collaborate with other clinicians and professionals in an interdisciplinary approach to provide holistic care
- Maintain a flexible schedule, with no on-call responsibilities
What We're Looking For:
- A Master's degree from an accredited university or graduate program in psychiatric mental health nursing
- An active, California Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) license
- An active DEA license for Schedules 2-5
- Residence in California
- 1+ years of independent experience in psychiatry, preferably in an outpatient setting
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish preferred, but not required
- Though we do not require our providers to see Medicare patients, you must have not opted out from Medicare
- Have access to reliable and stable internet while working remotely; experience with Google Suite is a plus!
Client-Centered Passion: We are looking for NP's who are passionate about their patients well being, enjoy working in a collaborative environment both internally and with patients, and want to simultaneously learn and share knowledge with others.
Apply today and take the next step in your career with Foresight Mental Health. Join our team and bring your expertise to transform the lives of our patients.
Thanks for your interest in working with Foresight
If you are a California resident, please read our California Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you’re a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.