CA Licensed Mental Health Therapist (Remote)
Foresight Mental Health
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health. Join a team with purpose!
At Foresight Mental Health, we are committed to supporting our providers and offering opportunities for mental health professionals to grow, share, and mentor while providing compassionate care to our clients! We invite you to consider joining our team, dedicated to the purpose of improving access to high-quality, affordable mental health care.
Why choose Foresight Mental Health?
Interdisciplinary Collaboration: We have cultivated a unique and diverse community of providers at Foresight. We value our clinicians and are committed to creating and fostering a supportive and collaborative culture of connection and respect that ensures comprehensive, compassionate care for our clients and learning through shared experiences and knowledge for our providers.
Empowered Autonomy: We believe in empowering our providers and trust you to utilize the modalities you feel are most aligned with your strengths and the needs of your clients.
Exceptional Support: Work with our dedicated operations team regarding securing your caseload, credentialing, insurance verification, billing and reimbursement, and IT support. We support you so you can focus on what you love: providing exceptional care to your clients.
Professional Development: At Foresight, we feel strongly about supporting the mental health community and the professionals who provide that care. Associates will benefit from training opportunities, standards of care, and 1:1 meetings with a supervisor for performance check-ins, individualized case consultation, and professional development.
- A robust FREE in-house Continuing Education program taught by Foresighters for Foresighters to meet annual licensure requirements. We allow and encourage Foresighters to consider developing and delivering training on topics they are passionate about!
- Monthly paid Consultation Groups led by experienced clinicians, offering the opportunity to connect, share, and evolve your skills.
Flexibility: We understand the importance of work-life balance and want our therapists and their clients to have the flexibility to meet at times that fit their needs. We allow you to choose the work model and compensation package that works best for you. We offer virtual and hybrid models (in select locations) and both full-time and part-time positions, with competitive compensation packages.
As a Foresight licensed therapist you will:
Conduct remote work with company-provided laptop and second monitor (as requested)
- Provide attuned psychotherapy to individuals along with the option to provide services to additional treatment units (couples and families)
- Develop assessments, diagnoses, treatment plans and progress notes
- Collaborate with other clinicians and professionals in an interdisciplinary approach to provide holistic care
Freedom to leverage therapeutic approaches that work best for you and your clients
What Foresight Offers:
- Competitive Compensation Package:
- Full-time licensed therapists receive a base salary between $59,280-79,040/year depending on selected caseload tier, averaging between 26 and 35 clients seen per week.
- If you reside outside of Arizona, the salary will be determined based on the state you are residing in.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: We offer our full-time therapists medical, dental, vision coverages, and FSA; company-paid life insurance; generous PTO (increased for 2024); and a 401K plan with a company match.
- A culture of connection and respect working toward our shared purpose!
What We're Looking For:
We're seeking therapists who are truly passionate about delivering individual, family and couples psychotherapy, with a commitment to client-centered care and a deep understanding of trauma-informed approaches and evidence-based practices. We value forward-thinking professionals who are eager to push boundaries and stay at the forefront of the mental health field.
- An active, independent California Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), or Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Residence in Arizona
- Though we do not require our providers to see Medicare patients, you must not have opted out from Medicare
- Have access to reliable and stable internet while working remotely; experience with Google Suite is a plus!
Apply today and take the next step in your career with Foresight Mental Health. Join our team and bring your expertise to transform the lives of our clients.
Thanks for your interest in working with Foresight
If you are a California resident, please read our California Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you’re a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.