Psychiatrist - IOP/PHP
Foresight Mental Health
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health. Join a team with purpose!
At Foresight Mental Health, we are committed to supporting our providers and offering opportunities for mental health professionals to grow, share, and mentor while providing compassionate care to our clients! We invite you to consider joining our team, dedicated to the purpose of improving access to high-quality, affordable mental health care.
Why choose Foresight Mental Health?
Interdisciplinary Collaboration: We have cultivated a unique and diverse community of providers at Foresight. We value our clinicians and are committed to creating and fostering a supportive and collaborative culture of connection and respect that ensures comprehensive, compassionate care for our clients and learning through shared experiences and knowledge for our providers.
Empowered Autonomy: We believe in empowering our providers and trust you to utilize the modalities you feel are most aligned with your strengths and the needs of your clients.
Exceptional Support: Work with our dedicated operations team regarding securing your caseload, credentialing, insurance verification, billing and reimbursement, and IT support. We support you so you can focus on what you love: providing exceptional care to your clients.
Flexibility: We understand the importance of work-life balance. This position will have a hybrid schedule of 1-3 days per week working out of our Berkeley clinic and home office. Note, to allow for credentialing, the start date is estimated at 3-4 months post signing an agreement.
In this role, you will:
- Conducts initial patient evaluations and follow ups for IOP and PHP clients
- Provides medication education to IOP/PHP clients, and their support system
- Collaborates on an interdisciplinary team (therapist, RN) to provide high quality care
- Attends regularly scheduled treatment team meetings
What Foresight Offers:
- This position offers the opportunity as an independent contractor
- You will be compensated based on a percentage of revenue collection
- No weekend or on-call responsibilities
- A culture of connection and respect working toward our shared purpose!
What We're Looking For:
We are looking for a Psychiatrist who is passionate about their patients' well being, enjoys working in a collaborative environment both internally and with patients, a team first mentality and wants to simultaneously learn and share knowledge with others.
- MD or DO from an accredited university.
- Appropriate CA-state licensure (active MD or DO license).
- Board Certified or Board Eligible with active DEA license
- Residence in California
- 1+ years experience working with IOP/PHP programs
- Experience working with adolescents
- You have not opted out from Medicare.
- You have access to reliable and stable internet while working remotely.
- Familiarity with the Google Suite platform is a plus.
Apply today and take the next step in your career with Foresight Mental Health. Join our team and bring your expertise to transform the lives of our clients.
Thanks for your interest in working with Foresight
If you are a California resident, please read our California Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you’re a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.