Customer Support Phone Agent
Getaround (ex-Drivy in Europe)
Posted on Friday, January 14, 2022
People around the United States trust Getaround to help them safely rent cars from friends, colleagues, neighbors, and even strangers. As a Renter Happiness Phones Agent, you will be their champion—their deliverer of magical customer experiences. On a day-to-day basis, you'll be responsible for making and keeping customers happy, devising creative solutions to customer issues, and working with our product team to identify and resolve bugs and issues.
We're looking for bright, energetic, and passionate individuals that can grow with our support team in the Philippines. You’ll be empowered to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people. We need you to be willing to go the extra mile, have a focus on getting the details right, and be a bright and energetic communicator. Of course, you need to be passionate about Getaround's mission to empower people to carshare everywhere.
This position is based in the Philippines. This is a work-from-home position with competitive hourly pay. We’re looking for individuals who are willing to work on a full time position. Sound like the job for you? Read on!
What you’ll be doing
- Answering phone calls and email inquiries via Zendesk and Ujet
- Communicating daily with car owners and renters to assist them and answer questions
- Investigating and resolving customer issues that require additional research and follow-up
- Coordinating with third party vendors and members of the San Francisco, Ottawa and Mexico teams to ensure fast and effective customer support
- Championing and upholding Getaround’s community standards and policies
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- 2+ years of customer support experience
- 6+ months of customer phone support experience
- Willingness to work weekends, holidays, and night shifts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least 5MBPS download speed and 1MBPS upload speed internet connection: speed tests will be conducted during interviews.
- A quiet space to work from, free of background noise and other distractions
- You can work well as an individual and in teams
- You enjoy taking initiative and making people happy
- You're a quick and proactive learner who can perform under pressure
- Rigorous, demonstrated follow-through: you take a problem and aggressively hunt for the full resolution
- Technology savvy and/or tech support experience
- Passion for car sharing and solving car overpopulation
- Customer support experience in a startup
- Basic understanding of cars and common car issues
- Experience using Zendesk and Ujet
On a day-to-day basis, you'll be responsible for making and keeping renters happy, devising creative solutions to renter issues, and working with our management team to identify and address bugs, technical problems, and support process gaps. We need you to be willing to go the extra mile, to have an almost maniacal approach to getting the details right, and be a bright and energetic communicator. Of course, you need to be passionate about Getaround's mission to empower people to carshare everywhere.
See more open positions at Getaround (ex-Drivy in Europe)
Something looks off?