People & HR
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
At Glow, we believe that insurance can provide peace of mind to small business owners so they can pursue their dreams. We are building a digital insurance platform that ensures small businesses have the right coverage for all their insurance needs at the lowest cost, not just when they purchase, but every year. We recently completed a $22M Series A funding, and are looking for energetic, dynamic, growth-minded individuals to join our team!
What's the Role?
We're seeking a highly motivated and results-oriented Recruiter to join us on a contract basis as we ramp up our hiring efforts. In this role, you'll take ownership of sourcing and cultivating talent pipelines for various positions across our organization, collaborating closely with hiring managers to meet our ambitious hiring goals.
You'll be responsible for:
- Developing and executing a sourcing strategy in consultation with hiring managers.
- Achieving outbound sourcing and scheduled interview goals and KPIs on a weekly basis.
- Creating and sourcing through target company lists and connecting with talent networks and communities to engage talent.
- Screening applicants, following up appropriately and managing external communications.
- Scheduling interviews and tracking everything accurately in Lever, our ATS.
- Communication with candidates and internal stakeholders throughout the process to provide updates, make sure nothing slips through the cracks, an ensure a positive candidate experience.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in recruiting, with a demonstrated track record of achieving hiring goals.
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems (ATS), and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Experience working at a startup and in fast-paced, high-pressure environments.
- Strong storytelling skills and the ability to communicate the company’s vision and mission.
- The desire to help build something from the ground up!