About the role:
We’re a newly formed business and we’re starting again with a lot of our processes, initiatives and projects. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate individual to join the controlling function and support us to deliver on the areas that will inform our current and future ways of working. Everyone in the team gets to work on strategic initiatives but also rolls up their sleeves to do what’s needed to deliver great work!
There will be some work that is more driven by the day to day but also some great opportunities to plan, own and drive the things that our people deem to be value-add. We want this individual to have a voice and share their views on how we shape our organisation and we welcome someone who wants to bring their whole selves to work!
- You will call and remind customers for any invoices due for payments.
- You will achieve monthly collection target.
- You will propose a strategy to recover long overdue account receivables.
- Propose bad debts reserve
Who you are:
- You have English and French language skills are to a native/profession level. Any other European languages a distinct advantage
- You have gained 2 to 3 years’ experience as credit controller. Multinational account receivable advantage
- You ideally will have knowledge/experience of Microsoft Business Central (Dynamics/Navision)
- You will have strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment
- You have a proven track record of being highly organized with an ability to drive work to completion independently with a strong attention to detail
- You will have had experience working to tight deadlines
What we can offer:
We are a global fast growing company which offers a variety of opportunities for you to develop your skill set and career. In exchange for your contribution, we can offer you:
- A Competitive salary and benefits
- Hybrid working in a team that is passionate about the work we deliver and supporting the development of those that we work with
- A company focus on wellbeing and work life balance including initiatives such as flexible working and mental health support.
We want the best talent available, regardless of race, religion, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability or age.