Senior Data Analyst
*PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, THE APPLICANT MUST SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH AND SUBMIT THEIR CV IN ENGLISH*
About the Role:
The senior Data Analyst is a key role in our transformation journey where you can make a real difference. As a part of a cross-functional team, they are required to be the tech lead in both projects and BAU aspect in the dynamic and rapidly evolving company. As a Senior Data Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in data analysis, ETL and leveraging data and integration technology to identify opportunities for performance optimisation.
The ideal candidate will be a versatile data professional with abilities in Data Analysis, Data Engineering, and with experience in Integration who can act as the lead Technician in data migration and integration projects, contribute to data quality improvement initiatives, and working with the wider IT Team and cross functional teams to analyse and document user requirements to identify and deliver practical and appropriate data solution leveraging Azure, Power Platform or Logic Apps ensuring seamless data flows and optimal performance.
- Data Migration and Integration:
- Lead data migration projects, ensuring smooth transitions and data integrity.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and deliver integrated solutions that leverage Azure Data services and Power App/Dataverse.
- Develop and maintain documentation for data migration processes.
- Data Quality Improvement:
- Identify data quality issues and anomalies; implement solutions to improve data accuracy and consistency.
- Implement data validation checks, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques.
- Work with stakeholders to establish and enforce data quality standards and best practices.
- KPI Reporting:
- Develop and maintain automated KPI reports and dashboards.
- Collaborate with business units to define KPIs, metrics, and reporting requirements.
- Overseeing data accuracy and integrity in all reporting activities.
- Central Data Repository:
- Manage and maintain our central data repository, ensuring data availability and reliability.
- Develop and maintain Data Ingestion Pipelines in Azure Data Factory
- Implement data governance policies and procedures to safeguard data assets.
- Azure and Power Platform/Power App Integrated Solutions:
- Assist on integrated solutions with Azure Data Service and other business apps.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Computer Science, Data Science, Business Analytics).
- 3-5 years of experience working as a Data Analyst.
- Proven experience in leading and executing data migration and integration projects.
- Strong proficiency in Azure Data services, Power App and Dataverse.
- Advanced proficiency in data analysis languages: SQL as mandatory.
- Must have excellent data visualization skills using tools like Power BI.
- Solid understanding of data quality principles and best practices.
- Ability to work independently and to plan and prioritise accordingly.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Working experience with CRM and ERP and solid understanding of general CRM and ERP
Preferred Qualifications and skills:
- Business Analysis skills and experience to gather and analysis business requirements.
- Relevant certifications in Azure or data analytics.
- Experience in data modelling and database design.
- Knowledge of data privacy and security regulations (e.g., GDPR, HIPAA).
- Experience with agile project management methodologies.
- Knowledge and Experience of Logic Apps, Salesforce, Business Central.
What we can offer:
We are a global fast growing company which offers a variety of opportunities for you to develop your skill set and career. In exchange for your contribution, we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Hybrid working in a team that is passionate about the work we deliver and supporting the development of those that we work with
- A company focus on wellbeing and work life balance including initiative’s such as flexible working and mental health support
We want the best talent available, regardless of race, religion, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability or age.