Pine Park Health
Welcome to Pine Park Health!
Pine Park Health is a value-based primary care practice that is redesigning how residents of senior living communities get or stay healthy and lead a life they love. We’re on a mission to dramatically improve healthcare for seniors by building a new model of care that’s designed around everyone involved — patients, families, community staff members, providers, and payers.
We’ve started by providing regular prevention and screening, care for chronic conditions, lab work, and diagnostic testing to patients in their apartments. We visit each community weekly to see patients and collaborate on patient health needs with staff. We also make it easier for patients to get care urgently with same- and/or next-day care, helping them avoid the ER and/or hospital where they’re exposed to more health issues.
Our value-based offering has led to over 100 communities partnering with us in the last year and allowed us in achieving 10X patient growth. We're a fast-growing company that’s backed by lead investors including First Round Capital, Google’s AI fund, Canvas Ventures, Foundation Capital, Y Combinator, and Susa. If you share in our vision of helping every senior, no matter their health status, being able to lead a life they find meaningful and worthwhile, join us!
Pine Park Health is looking for part time or full time Nurse Practitioners responsible for delivering care in our San Francisco - California market. If you are excited about the opportunity to work with a smaller patient panel of complex care patients, contribute to a value-based care model, and work with a motivated team to provide high-quality patient care you have come to the right place. This person-centered care model works to leverage the power of our care navigators to maximize the time and energy of our providers.
What You'll Do
- Provide onsite primary care services to older adults living in Senior Living Communities
- Develop and execute detailed person-centered care plans on all primary care patients
- Work with Medical Director to identify and develop policies to address issues that arise which affect day to day practice, culture or clinical guidelines, including for emerging disease(s)
- Work with Primary Care Coordinators (PCC's) to provide monthly Chronic Care Management (CCM) visits and care; review and sign off on CCM documentation by PCC's
- Work with Traveling Clinical Assistants (TCA's) to support diagnostic needs for each patient in communities
- Run regular huddles and provide leadership to the clinical team
- Identify ways of working with senior living management and care teams to better carry out Pine Park care plans and improve patient outcomes
What We're Looking For
- Board-Eligible or Board-Certified Physicians in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine OR Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - preferably with geriatrics experience
- Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment
- Willingness to provide onsite clinical care across the E Bay
- Desire to work with complex care patients and support the building of a holistic care model
- Strong orientation towards collaboration and working closely with a multidisciplinary team; values input of all members of the clinical team
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Ability to work with tech-enabled care delivery tools (e.g.,project management, 'checklist' management, remote monitoring, etc.) used together to improve patient care and team function
Why You’ll Love Us
- We’re a smart, heart-centered, low-ego group motivated to make waves in the lives of seniors and the healthcare industry.
- We’re solving complex, vital problems that affect real people and need bright, focused, driven minds like yours to help us achieve our goals.
- We empower team members to act like owners and have designed a learning-focused environment where you get ongoing support and regular feedback to help you grow.
- Our hybrid work environment allows you to set your own in-office and remote schedule. We love being in an office to connect with coworkers and form meaningful relationships and make it easy for you to work from home when needed or preferred.
- We host social events to celebrate wins, mark team member milestones and let go by having fun.
Benefits Designed for You and Yours
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- 401K retirement plan
- 10 paid holidays
- 15 days paid time off
- Paid sick days
- Paid parental leave
- Mileage and cell phone reimbursement
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Professional/personal development annual allowance
Significant travel and startup hours are required for this role. You must have the ability to drive between partner communities as needed.
Pine Park Health provides the highest safety and quality of care for patients who can be at high-risk of COVID-19. To support this work, we require vaccination for all employees and proof of vaccination before hiring.
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, Pine Park Health is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to California and considers the factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At Pine Park Health, it’s common for an individual not to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role, and compensation decisions depend on each case's facts and circumstances. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $140,000 to $160,000.
Pine Park Health is an equal opportunity employer — we aim to recruit, hire, develop, compensate, and promote regardless of race, religion, country of origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Something looks off?