Sanofi is engaging in a review program for harmonization of its current processes: Finance and Controlling, SBS, Trade, Customer Service, and Supply Chain. BOOST is one of the key Finance Transformation initiatives that drive simplifying and standardizing our forecasting/budgeting/management reporting processes through a TM1 solution at “country” and “above country” levels, integrated with ERPs and Financial systems.
The scope is Global and includes all Global Business Units, Global Support Functions, R&D, and Industrial Affairs.
TM1 is used across the full budget process (Rolling Forecast, Budget, T1, T2, Strat Plan) and provides a central place for all company financial figures with consolidated rules and automatic reconciliations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist DIGITAL Boost Program manager to mobilize the DIGITAL project team, a regional network of experts, and other DIGITAL contributors and organizing their contributions.
- Help DIGITAL Boost Program Manager with reporting tasks.
- Communicate if risks and issues are identified, formalized & share them.
Design of the Solution
- Participate and organize with his/her functional teams and regional contributors the design of the solution for the business processes and impacts analysis for satellite applications.
- Participate and organize with his/her integration teams the design of transversal processes, such as Analytics, MDM, Internal control, and User access management.
- In coordination with DIGITAL Boost Program leader and Architect, ensure the overall consistency of the design proposed by DIGITAL.
- Deliver all design deliverables defined by the program and under DIGITAL responsibility (e.g. specifications, …)
Development and testing
- Participate with his/her functional and integration teams and other DIGITAL contributors to the development specifications and testing.
- Participate and organize his/her IT team's developments.
- Participate and organize the DIGITAL contribution to user acceptance tests and finalize the solution (and address defects identified).
- Ensure that all team members use properly the documentation and testing tools as defined by the DIGITAL quality department.
- Complete all deliverables defined by the program and under DIGITAL responsibility (e.g. test protocols, test reports…).
Migration and go-live
- Strongly participate with his/her functional and integration teams and other DIGITAL contributors in the DIGITAL migration and go-live activities.
- Strongly participate in insuring the documentation and execution of DIGITAL cut-over activities.
- Strongly participate in ensuring go-live support and hypercare activities.
Roll-out strategy and roadmap
- Communicate and participate to
- the investigation of the different deployment options possible and define the best possible strategy, taking into consideration the benefits, costs, technical restrictions, and cultural implications).
- the definition of the rollout roadmap and the decision criteria to be considered (business value, integration with other initiatives, specific countries considerations, risks, …).
- the identification of the project acceleration enablers and organizing them in a secured & industrialized way. He/she will consider them in the detailed planning of the project implementation for pilots and deployment phases.
- Higher education (master’s degree) with an orientation in business-related fields. Valuable Master in Finance, Master in IT or Engineering.
- Min 5 years of professional experience in FP&A, and experience with any FP&A tool is nice to have.
- Demonstrate a very good track record in TM1 and development preferably in a Pharmaceutical / Consumer Products industry.
- Good functional knowledge and understanding of the finance process
- At ease with Microsoft Office tools, and in general with IS tools.
- Analytical and summarization skills.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills, ability to defend the Core Model position.
Major skills and competencies
- Ability to challenge, be open-minded and active listening.
- Ability to drive change and ensure alignment at every stage from main stakeholders and impacted parties.
- Ability to understand and synthesize business needs from multiple sources, and identify arbitration needs.
- Ability to keep the global picture and global roadmap in mind.
- Have superior communication and interaction skills, including tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to collect data and report blocking points.
- Issue resolution and value realization oriented.
- Accountability, reliability.
- Internal: Business (Finance from all GBUs, Global Functions, R&D and Industrial Affairs), DIGITAL partners and contributors (Application teams, DIGITAL/IS, factories), and DIGITAL leadership.
- External: DIGITAL consulting firms.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.