Head of SBS Order to Cash (O2C) Hub
Head of Order to Cash – Budapest Hub
- Location: Budapest – Sanofi Business Services, Váci Greens
- Flexible working: 60% home office / week
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
Sanofi Business Services (SBS) is the Global Shared Service organization of Sanofi providing end to end services to all geographies in Europe, North America, China, JPAC & International regions and covering the CI2C, A2R, P2P & HR Service Lines. In addition, SBS hosts several global Centres of Excellence (COE) providing support and other services globally.
SBS Order To Cash (O2C) service line, one of the 5 pillars of Sanofi’s Business Services organization, is currently covering the following areas of the Customer Invoice to Cash (Ci2C) process:
- Credit Management
- Collections & Account Receivables management
- Cash Application
- AR Monthly closing and Reporting
And will be progressively extending its scope to the following Order to Serve sub-processes:
- Customer Master Data, Pricing & Commercial conditions
- Claims & Disputes Management
- Order Management
In order to build an integrated end-to-end order to cash process under one single organization.
The Head of SBS Order to Cash (O2C) Hub Budapest will have the overall accountability of the end-to-end Order to Cash operations in the Hub to deliver best-in-class services to European countries and to partner with O2C retained organization & relevant business representatives across the Europe region to ensure sustainable and efficient processes improving customer satisfaction and cash performance. He is leading a team of >50 employees.
The Regional Head of SBS Order To Cash –Europe is a member of the SBS Order to Cash leadership team. He is a key contributor to the design & implementation of the SBS Order to Cash global strategy. He / she works closely with Customer Engagement, Trade, Finance, Treasury, Account to Report, and other members of the Order To Cash Leadership team.
- Manage Captive End to End iO2C delivery of services, drive and ensure accountability of iO2C operational activities
- Lead the implementation of processes and policy harmonization (based on Global Core Model & policies, drive documentation and transfer of iO2C process knowledge
- Ensure compliance of processes, transactions, and reports with global guidelines
- Build Budget, operational workforce planning, monitor headcount and deliver savings as planned
- Lead the O2C teams:
- Perform & establish employee performance review cycles (evaluation & reward)
- Enhance individual and collective performance and employee satisfaction
- Shape and promote a culture of collaboration, trust, and teamwork, throughout the team through leadership and effective communication
- Focus on employee retention and engagement, advises actions to management in this relation
- Evaluate the training needs of organization and structure the professional trainings curriculum according to the procedures and work instructions
- Partner with the local / global stakeholders, process owners, neighboring functions to establish the end-to-end process efficiencies and quality of service through effective communication.
- Foster a continuous improvement culture by promoting identification of process improvement opportunities through process simplification & elimination of low value-added activities
- Champion process automation initiatives and ensure seamless adoption and transition
- Drive cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality of service
- Participate in global projects as required
- Influence the iO2C leadership team on Core Model evolution, scope changes, & disruptive technologies adoption through experience, best practice sharing, best practices, & external feedback
- Plan and manage further transitions opportunities by insourcing or outsourcing activities
- Defining scope and operating model for each transition through SBS methodology
- Maintaining and driving transition plans, including governance, resourcing, and partners alignment
- Identifying key risks and planning/executing mitigation as required
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end Order to Cash (iO2C) processes (essential)
- Sound experience in running accounting & customer services within a Business Services organization (essential)
- Ability to drive a compliance culture and rigor (essential)
- Good deductive, analytical and trouble shooting skills (essential)
- Ability to get into transactional details but also understand the broader business context and root cause
- Flexible and adaptable with strong agility move in changing business environments and requirements
- Strong organizational project, program, and resource management skills
- Results - and service-oriented self-starter with strong networking, influencing and change management skills
- Able to understand and translate business processes into technical perspectives, functional and technical specifications
- Hands-on experience of SAP SD/ FI and other accounts receivable related IT tools (e.g. High Radius, Sales Force) (advantageous)
- Digital acumen to leverage IT to drive process simplification and automation (advantageous)
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills (essential)
- Strong customer orientation with ability to understand and meet their requirements
- Great at building relationships and stakeholder management and comfortable at operating in a matrix organization
- Team player, cooperating with direct and remote teams with an end-to-end service delivery mindset (essential)
- Expresses ideas in a clear, concise and effective manner.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks and processes (essential)
- Ability to motivate the team to deliver high quality service and customer satisfaction (essential)
- Strong communication skills and ability to drive change
- Committed and focused on results delivery
- Resilient, able to juggle multiple demands and make things happen to drive towards an outcome
- Able to motivate and deliver through others: e.g. team colleagues, senior stakeholders and business partners.
Background & Experience
- Graduate degree with finance, accounting or business administration specialization (essential)
- Extensive proven hands-on experience in Order to Cash processes in an international, multicultural, complex environment (essential) with 10-15 years operational and team leadership experience
- 10+ years’ working experience establishing shared services across Finance with proven understanding of shared services operations, including performance management
- 8+ years’ hands-on process redesign experience, in an end-to-end process context including process automation
- Must have supervised teams consisting of 50-100 employees (essential)
- Fluent in English (essential)
- Knowledge of other languages (advantageous)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.