Country Quality Marketing Expert - VIE Contract (W/M)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered. Please make sure to apply with your personal email address.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Country Quality Marketing Expert - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 01/01/2024
- Development of specific communication materials in relation to quality achievements & successes meaningful for “non-quality people” to empower them with the knowledge and motivation to champion quality to be the driving force behind our success in becoming the partner of choice for businesses globally
- Create communication materials that are not only accessible but also captivating and significant
- Present quality concepts in a way that resonates with individuals from all backgrounds and departments to break down complex ideas into simple information that everyone can capture effortlessly
- Through engaging visuals, user-friendly language, and real-world examples, demystify the intricacies of quality management and make it relevant to Commencial area day-to-day operations
- Prepare materials not only to inform but also inspire, by instilling a shared sense of purpose and understanding, to foster a culture of quality that permeates throughout the organization
- Actively contribute to the development of a robust and dynamic intranet platform to become the reference place to consult/hit, in order to be instrumental in fostering harmonious collaboration, knowledge sharing, and innovation within our organization
- Collaborate across teams and departments, forging cross-functional partnerships that enrich the intranet with diverse perspectives
- Address customers quality-related dissatisfactions and capture customers quality needs & expectations (including “shoppers” of our Consumer Health Care (CHC) products via e-Commerce channels) as an opportunity to demonstrate our unwavering commitment to excellence and customer-centricity
- Manage Product Quality Complaints (PTCs) received by the Latin America region according to the Quality Standards and Processes defined in conjunction with global functions and other relevant units
- Lead the project to contribute with the reduction of Product Quality Complaints worldwilde by empowering to donate ideas and solutions that lead to greater customer satisfaction
- Through data analytics and tracking tools, closely monitor online shopping complaints, and feedback to gain deep insights into the expectations of our e-Commerce customers and propose ad hoc solutions
- Design modern and digital CHC Country Quality tools to stay at the forefront of quality excellence and to empower our teams with cutting-edge resources and capabilities
- Beyond just automation, to embed intelligence within these tools, empowering users with smart recommendations, predictive analysis, and prescriptive insights. By harnessing the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI), seek to optimize quality processes, anticipate potential issues, and continuously improve the overall quality performance
- Organize and manage information exchange, training sessions or programs related to processes under the responsibility of CHC Country Quality for interested country partners, in line with the CHC Quality strategy
- Issue periodic Quality reports and distribute to management and global operations in coordination with Regional Quality Heads and Country Quality Heads
- Lead, coordinate or contribute to Quality projects. Provide quality support to business projects and implementation of digital initiatives, including electronic tools
- Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences field
- Experience with digital technologies in relation to impactful communication would be highly preferable
- High interest for digital technologies
- Advanced English skills
- Spanish or Portuguese knowledge would be a huge plus
- Assertive communication
- Creativity skills
- Teamwork and transversal cooperation
- High level of energy to brave obstacles and overcome challenges
- Creativity to design action plans that lead to achieving the objectives
- Ability to proactively promote and manage projects that focus on achieving results
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.