Who we are?
As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey. We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change, because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patients’ lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally.
Why start your career path in Sanofi?
Here, you can:
- Copperate with strong, independent technology group and experience digital & innovative ways of working
- Be viewed as a trusted partner, shared goals and quality work
What you can contribute?
- Develop, validate, and implement bioanalytical assays to support PK, immunogenicity, and biomarker testing in a regulated environment (GLP, GCLP)
- Author standard operating procedures, study plans and reports, and abstracts; present scientific data to fellow colleagues
- Ensure regulatory and safety compliance in the laboratory; promote operational excellence by leading process improvement efforts
- Manage project commitments under the confines of challenging time lines
- Work with outsourcing operational group and CROs to transfer and manage external testing efforts
What you should have?
The candidate should have hands-on experience in the development, validation and implementation of biological assays for the analysis of biomarkers, pharmacokinetics and immunogenicity and familiar with industry’s best practices in bioanalytical assay development and regulatory expectations (PMNA, FDA and EMA). This position will work in a team setting to develop complex assays, implement testing strategies, execute projects to meet controlled timelines, and prepare reports suitable for regulatory submission to support clinical development.
The candidate should have a Ph.D. degree in the field of immunology, biochemistry, biology, or other life-science field with 1-3 years of post-graduate industry experience, or Master’s degree in a similar field with 5+ years of experience, or Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of experience in a GLP/GCLP regulated setting. A diverse skillset in bioanalytical assay techniques such as ligand binding (ELISA, MSD, etc.), and multiplexed biomarker analysis, and enzyme activity assays; and good written and oral communication skills along with the ability to work collaboratively in a team setting is required.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.