GRC UAM Expert
JJob title: GRC UAM Expert
About the job
Since 2016 Sanofi has launched an ambitious program to build a unique ERP system to support the Group Play to Win strategy by harmonizing processes, implementing state of the art technology SAP S4/HANA and SAP GRC Access Control.
User Access Management stream is dedicated to build and maintain the Core model for User Access Management processes such us User Access provisioning, Access Risk Analysis, Emergency Access Management, Business Role Management and Automatic User Access Review using technologies such as SAP GRC Access Controls.
In this role you will, as the member of User Access Management Stream, dedicate to build and maintain the Core model for User Access Management.
The Technico-Functional Expert SAP GRC is responsible for the design and the deployment of a single technical solution called NOVA based on SAP GRC Access Controls technology for all businesses on all geographies. He/she will bring his/her expertise on SAP GRC Access Controls processes, best practices and possible improvements. He/she will organize, implement and deliver design and project deliverables under the Digital responsibility (SAP solutions design, implementation in the systems, all related documentation).
The main duties of the Technico-Functional Expert SAP GRC are:
• designs end-to-end solution to meet business needs in an operational and financially efficient manner
• Implements SAP GRC Access Controls solutions
- Manage the process of change: Play an operational and executing role in controlling and guiding changes made in NOVA.
• Designs and produces design documents and solution roadmaps: Executing the SAP GRC AC roadmap (which consists out of changes and projects). Judging the appropriateness of requirements, developments, applications and processes.
• Partner with Business teams: Advise the business and Digital on potential improvement opportunities in line with the business and IT-strategy.
• Work with internal and external partners: Work with 3rd party partners and internal teams to ensure configuration and integrations are efficient, compliant, and accurate.
• Remains up to date on company’s standards, IT industry practices and emerging standards
• Contributes to standards life cycle maintenance
• Minimum 5 years’ experience of working in SAP GRC Access Controls technology with all modules.
- Understanding of working with a SAP GRC rule set.
- Experience in Segregation of Duties and Sensitive Access.
- Experience with SOX controls and auditing processes
- Experience in setting up processes and governance.
- At ease with Microsoft Office tools, and in general with IS tools
- Hands on in all modules of SAP GRC AC solution
- SAP Developer skills is a plus
- Team player, service-oriented
- Dynamic, results driven
- Able to convince
- Accountability and Reliability
- Rigorous, autonomous
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Active listener, able to challenge requirements
- Analytical and synthetic, able to formalize solutions, good writing skills
- Post-graduate studies: Master in Finance, Master in Supply chain, Master in Science, Master in IT or Engineering
- Fluent spoken and written English
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.