Statistician - VIE Contract (W/M)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Statistician - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 01/02/2024
- Work closely with scientists, Senior Statistician in the vaccine research, development and manufacturing, chemistry manufacturing and control (CMC) area
- Provide statistical support for biological assay and analytical method development in pre-clinical, clinical, and other Research and Development area
- Provide statistical support to Analytical Sciences, Vaccine CMC Development and Supply (VCDS)
- Question or challenge the experimental design according to the scientific questions, in collaboration with the Senior Statistician
- In agreement with the referent statistician, develop and apply the appropriate statistical methodologies following the internal procedures
- Provide follow up and traceability of analyses such as planning, prioritization, application forms, analysis reports
- Communicate and explain to scientists the statistical conclusions of the analyses
- Provide statistical consulting or training on demand of the scientists
- Ph.D. / Master’s degree in Statistics
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience after graduation will be beneficial
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent in English language
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to work in the team such as team spirit, ease of communication
- Eager to learn and open minded
- Organization skills and time management
- Good level of SAS (basic + Macro)
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.