Business Services Graduate Trainee - GBS Account to Report (Accounting)
Job title: Business Services Graduate Trainee - Account to Report
About the job
- Deliver quality reporting of consolidation packages within Sanofi Group calendar timeframes
- Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (IFRS) and company procedures to ensure integrity of financial information
- Processing daily and closing activity of transactions related to closing and reporting of financial books and any other task
- Preform balance sheet account reconciliation on monthly basic.
- Collaborate with other End to End teams (P2P and Ci2C), tax & treasury departments and Country Finance to manage and address potential closing risks
- Respond to and resolve enquiries from Country Finance/Internal and External customers
- Perform any other tasks assigned by A2R Team Supervisor/Manager
- Actively participate in transition activities of Country A2R processes into GBS, including knowledge transfer, preparation of Work Instructions documentation and attending conference calls/meetings
- To support Team Supervisor to ensure operational readiness by the go-live date
- To support Team Supervisor by providing quality and timely service to Country Finance as appropriate to this position
- To ensure compliance with the following under the supervision of Team Lead:
- SOX & internal controls compliance
- Ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and company procedures to ensure integrity of financial information
- To support internal & external audit and follow up on issues identified within his/her parameter
- To participate in LEAN workshop, acquire LEAN mindset and work according to LEAN methodology.
- To proactively alert in issue/roadblock and propose solution to Team Supervisor/Team Lead.
- To identify within the task recurring issue/roadblock and to alert and propose for solution.
- Obtain validation on solution from Team Supervisor/Manager and execute them.
- Experience: Fresh / less than 2 years of experience
- Education: Degree in Accounting or ACCA
- Languages: English; Good to have – Thai, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese
Sanofi Behaviors and Skills
This position is required to demonstrate behaviors such as Stretch, Put the interest of the organization, Act in the interest of our patients and customers and Take Action. During the interview we will also be asking for examples of skills such as Strategic Thinking, Result Orientation, People Leadership (if applicable), Relationship and Influence.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.