Customer Engagement Specialist
- Location: Prague
- 50% remote working, 50% office
- Job type: Permanent, full time
About the job
We are a worldwide leader in human vaccines for 100 years. We develop and produce a broad range of high-quality vaccines to protect people around the world from severe diseases at each and every stage of life. We have continued strong growth and best in class products to protect against many diseases such as flu, meningitis, polio, pertussis, bronchiolitis and much more. We improve people’s lives by developing innovative vaccination solutions against many diseases. We innovate in vaccines manufacturing through digitalization and we engage in partnerships for disease prevention, to sustainably maximize vaccination impact. We give employees the opportunity to grow and encourage them to build diversified career paths within the Sanofi organization.
To enforce our Team we are looking for Customer Engagement Manager who will embed transformation of the Go To-Customer model to an agile, sustainable and flexible model in Czech Republic You will design and implement the local customer engagement plan related to the customer segment as well as country long-term strategy to achieve excellence in Omni-Channel activities and customer engagement.
- Customer Engagement local level strategy and operational plan preparation and execution in constant collaboration with the marketing, medical and commercial team
- Responsibility for development and implementation of Digital strategy for Sanofi Pasteur brands
- Preparation and execution of Digital projects as part of each Brand strategy including KPI set up and evaluation for fulfillment
- Responsibility for budget, monitoring of Digital projects budget spending
- Monitoring and analysis of Digital communication environment, proposals of new solution for Sanofi Vaccines
- Responsibility for sharing information on Digital projects across the Company
- In cooperation with Brand Managers propose right Communication mix for customers, in cooperation with SFE Manager to ensure its reporting
- Regular monitoring of set up and functioning for all tools directly in field during double visits and meetings with District Managers
- Participation at Cycle and other internal meetings, education of Sales Force for each tool
- Proposal and preparation of new ways of communication with customers as virtual visit, webinars, online round tables, seminars
- Graduate degree in marketing, management or related
- 2+ years successful experience in digital marketing/online marketing communication
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good project management skills
- Team player who can easily adapt to changing environment
- Fluent in Czech and English
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.