LEAP Ability+ Sanofi Türkiye Internship Experience - People with Cardiovascular Diseases
LEAP Ability+ Sanofi Türkiye Internship Experience – People with Cardiovascular Diseases
- Location: Istanbul, Turkiye / Luleburgaz, Turkiye
- % Remote working: Up to 3 days
- Job type: Internship
Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are disorders of the heart and blood vessels which can result in heart attacks, strokes and other CV events, which are mainly caused by a blockage in blood vessels that prevents blood from flowing to the heart or brain.
CVDs are the leading cause of death globally, taking an estimated 17.9 million lives each year. It means that nearly a third of the total number of global deaths are due to CVDs.
Also in Turkey, the cause of death of 3 out of 10 people is cardiovascular diseases.
SANOFI & CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
For years, we have been working with our hearts to make a difference by our innovations in the lives of people living with cardiovascular diseases.
We achieve our purposes with:
- Helping your life with cardiovascular diseases all over the world with the medicines we have developed in the miracle of science (Aprovel, Cordarone, Clexane, Dideral, Plavix, Karvezide)
- Improving access to healthcare for people living in low- and middle-income countries, recognizing that more than 75% of deaths from cardiovascular disease occur in those countries
- Establishing clinics in sub-Saharan Africa
- Decentralizing access to care through mobile technologies as part of the “Be Healthy Be Mobile” program
- We are not done!
Now, we are proud to announce that we support our students with cardiovascular diseases in their career paths too.
This opportunity aims to support students living with cardiovascular diseases and desire to grow, learn, and progress with limitless boundaries. With Sanofi's inclusive culture and environment, our main aim is to eliminate prejudices and enable ourselves as people to focus only on talents, skills, and competencies. Sanofi LEAP provides equal opportunities to any student or graduate with disability by providing the most optimal working conditions, removing completely all barriers and challenges in the workplace.
Discover more and apply today to LEAP Ability+
With LEAP, the experience is quite exquisite and unique! LEAP offers a split between having a technical departmental related experience and a full set of growth, learning, and development opportunities which are but not limited to:
- A four phase specially tailored learning and development journey enriched with diverse online learning playlists which starts at Learner level and moves up to Progressor levels
- Endless opportunities to network with a team of professionals and subject matter experts through department rotation days, LEAP quarterly networking meet ups, and a wide range of mentoring opportunities to support you in your next career aspiration.
- Many social initiatives to connect with a wide and diverse LEAP peer group.
- And many more!
- Hold a disability certificate issued by ISKUR with min %40 degree
- You are an ambitious university student currently in their 3rd year of undergraduate program or in their first year of a graduate program
- Availability of a minimum of 3 days per week
- Willingness to invest in personal development and limitless learning opportunities
- B2+ fluency in English in respect to writing, reading, speaking and communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- Excellent Follow-Up & Tracking
Definition of LEAP: To jump or spring a long way, to a great height, with great force.
Sanofi x LEAP
Time to jump, time to take a long spring with great height, be the great force at Sanofi and take your first career LEAP. Discover more, connect the dots, and pursue a LEAP, from being an onboarded LEARNER, moving towards an ENGAGER building your network, then being an ACCELERATOR in a fast-paced environment, finally stretching towards endless boundaries to reach PROGRESSER status and become ready for the real world
With this program you’ll be surprised by what you can achieve in a short time at Sanofi as a LEAP intern. Our continuous learning culture and opportunities span endless possibilities to progress. Time to connect the dots and discover LEAP.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary!
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.