Senior Medical Sales Executive - Dupixent
Job title: Senior Medical Sales Executive - Dupixent
- Grade: L1
- Hiring Manager: Senior Sales Manager - MYSG Dupixent
- Location: Malaysia
- 20 % of outstation travel expected
- Job type: Permanent
About the job
To achieve the territory sales and milestones objectives within assigned territory and portfolio through: Increasing prescriptions of Sanofi products in accordance to sales and marketing activities and in compliance with company procedures and policies, HSE requirements, Pharma code of conduct and ethical standards at all times. Understanding organization mission/vision and demonstrate organization values through self.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll take accountability and have an appetite to make an impact with first in class or best in class products. You will build trusting relationships with healthcare professionals, both face-to-face and remotely, with all that you do being in the interests of both customers and patients, or consumers.
- You will be making sure our products reach the highest number of people, and be a major part of our unifying purpose to chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives.
- You’re determined and agile, having everything you need to make change happen, inspired by achieving ambitious and collective targets. You’ll be expected to grow and develop both within, and beyond this current role.
- You’ll work closely with other Sanofians to ensure our customer experiences are the best that they can be, so thinking One Sanofi above self-interest is critical.
- To chase the miracles of science, you’ll need a strong moral compass. A bold and noble purpose like ours requires a culture that drives and is driven by ethics and business integrity. It means all of us bring our best ethical selves to work so that we make the right decisions for the people we serve.
- We encourage you to explore more within Sanofi, as we are creating an environment where your development and personal growth is supported. You can grow within your role, grow beyond or role, or even grow personally through our many volunteering activities and our focus on social responsibility, in addition to your “day job”.
- Experience: Preferably 2 years of sales experiences in pharmaceutical industry or relevant functions.
- Soft skills: Possess leadership, networking, influencing and negotiation skills
- Technical skills: Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Education: Preferably Tertiary qualifications in Pharmacy/ Science. Alternatively, extensive pharmaceutical sales experience.
- Travel requirements: Maintenance of a valid driver’s license
Sanofi Behaviors and Skills
This position is required to demonstrate behaviors such as Stretch, Put the interest of the organization, Act in the interest of our patients and customers and Take Action. During the interview we will also be asking for examples of skills such as Strategic Thinking, Result Orientation, People Leadership (if applicable), Relationship and Influence.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.