Grade: Level 2
Hiring Manager: Sarah Wang
About the Job
- Implement, identify, and plan medical-marketing project in collaboration with medical teams.
- Implement and recommend marketing strategy, tactics, and action plans to counter any changes in the market.
- Responsible for the plan, implementation and monitoring of marketing strategy for the assigned product to achieve the sales, profit & growth performance objectives in the annual budget.
- Responsible for enabling and developing drug stores as a new channel for the assigned product.
- Oversee, support, and monitor the delivery of product information, medical services, and marketing activities to customers.
- Ensure the development and achievement of Product Portfolio objectives through short and long-term goals.
- B. Sc. Degree or above
Experience & Knowledge:
- At least 5+ years’ experience of product marketing experience in MNC environment
- Strong focus on OTC/Nutrition/Personal Care portfolios
- Solid experience of enabling and developing drug store/chain pharmacy channel
- Good exposure on digital marketing
- Marketing management
- Strong business acumen
- Project Management
- Cross functional team stakeholder management
- Presentation skills
- Communications and coordination
- Negotiation skills
- Leadership and team building
- Planning/Analytic ability & follow up
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Problem solving & Decision making
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.