FM & HSE Management System
- Monitor and coordinate activities to optimize performance within budget resources
- Coordination with the various internal and inter-site stakeholders for better management of the perimeter - Tracking of expenses related to the scope and optimization of operating costs
- Renovation work: Leader on the implementation of annual action plans in accordance with the deadlines and budgets allocated
- Ensure that preventive and curative maintenance programs are carried out according to schedule.
- Tracking of FM KPIs related to the scope on the qualitative and quantitative aspects.
- Leader on the management of third parties (external companies)
- Monitoring & optimization of resources related to the defined scope
- Ensure compliance with HSE rules and standards related to FM position and organization (BP of HSE Tunisia)
- Monitor the FM performance of the sites through FM KPIs and satisfaction surveys in order to improve the quality of services and the level of satisfaction of the company's employees
- Be a proactive player in all situations and crises related to HSE as well as in the planning and implementation of business continuity,
- Ensure compliance with the legislation applicable to the sites as well as Sanofi's rules and procedures in terms of Safety, HSE and CSR.
- Continuously ensure that all services provided comply with the level defined in each Global FM Excellence operational standard through regular site visits (or audits).
- Coordinate vehicle fleet management at national level (leasing providers, car renewal, mileage control, technical maintenance, fuel cards and fuel expense control, etc.)
- Ensure good governance of sub-contractors in accordance with local regulations and Sanofi FM rules
- Ensure the implementation of the environmental strategy and efficient energy management
- Ensure a good delegation of responsibility in case of absence Supervised Legal Entity: SANOFI Tunisia Scope covered: Building Services, Occupant Services, Car fleet Management, Real Estate management.
Qualifications required of the position SKILLS
v Technical knowledge of building maintenance as well as safety and environmental regulations
v Personality with strong results-oriented skills
v Good communicator with an ability to discuss within Sanofi as well as externally
v Ability to react to emergency situations. v Ability to interact with varied customer needs.
v Ability to allocate work and direct and supervise dependent personnel.
v Customer service experience v Good organizational skills
v Intermediate level in English
Training / Professional experience required
v Building Engineer / Environmental Engineering / HSE / Process Engineering v + 3 years of relevant professional experience in FM, HSE. Special condition(s) of exercise
v Night and/or weekend work.
v Frequent travel Performance indicators Minimum customer satisfaction rate of 80% for the entire scope covered, result collected after conducting the annual satisfaction survey.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.