CSA Rare Disease Private Morocco
- Responsible for all sales related and in-field promotional activities for Sanofi Specialty Care Rare Diseases portfolio.
- Responsible for disease related activities for the Rare Diseases portfolio within the specified territory.
- Responsible for supporting medical on some tasks related to humanitarian program, Patient Program, Screening project
- Develop territory and build strong customer relationships with the objective of maximising sales volume and market share of designated products in a given territory
- Target customers as per the business need : health care provider defined by SPC
- Manage call activities, days in field and customer coverage/ call plan adherence requirements either remotely and/or face to face.
- Plan and execute CPD and meetings to raise disease and product awareness and/or differentiation.
- Work closely with Coordinator lead of Rare Diseases, Market Access , Product Manager and Medical Manager to support HCPs within area of responsibility to achieve in-field objectives.
- Participate in regional ,national and international congresses and meetings where Sanofi SPC Rare Diseases has a presence
- Project manage key Sanofi SPC Strategic Projects as required.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.