ERP Technical Infrastructure Architect
ERP Technical Infrastructure Architect
About the job
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we have one shared mission – we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives’ now and for the generations to come.
In order to do so, we strive to act as a force for good by integrating sustainability along our business and employees’ mission and operate responsibly from both a social and environmental point of view.
Everything we do is centered around people’s interests – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world.
We are building loved brands that serve 1bn consumers worldwide, through our key platforms: Allergy, Physical & Mental Wellness, Pain, Digestive Wellness and Cough, Cold & Flu.
We aspire to become the best Fast Moving Consumer Health (FMCH) company In & For the world and we aim to build a work environment where people can thrive, grow, enjoy and be at their best.
This role sits within the ERP and Corporate Functions team at Consumer Healthcare (CHC) Digital. We are a dynamic team passionate about accompanying Sanofi CHC through its most exciting and challenging journey as it seeks to become a fully carved in P&L within Sanofi.
We are a team composed of professionals that come from different backgrounds, both internal and external to Sanofi. We believe in our team’s mission, accountability, a team spirit supportive of each other and a profound respect for diversity.
We are seeking to construct a best in class digital organisation, where the ERP will be a solid and adaptive backbone of our systems and our supporting functions applications are innovation technology solutions that give our business the (digital) wings to fly everyday! Interested to know more? Contact us!
- Design S/4 HANA platform architecture in cloud and on premise (infrastructure, application and technical)
- Define and promote Sanofi CHC SAP architecture standards and strategies. Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external digital stakeholders, including project team members to facilitate effective communication and collaboration on SAP technical architecture best practices and procedures for implementation
- Facilitate workshops with Sanofi CHC Digital Leads to define architecture needs. Participate in SAP project methodology development
- Manage technical architecture analysis on S/4 HANA platform architecture working with S/4 HANA platform and SAP Cloud product leads, define roadmap to improve performance, platform availability
- Bring continuous technical architectural recommendations for SAP products and integration roadmap
- Work with SAP and Non-SAP Integration leads to advise on technical approach for all systems integrated with SAP products while also conducting due diligence and business assessments
- Understands SAP’s product strategy and roadmap on all new technologies (S/4HANA, SAP BW/HANA, SAP BTP, SAC, …) including positioning of enabling and integrated tools. Evaluate new technical tools, products and functionalities
- Provide expertise in the fields of architecture; sizing, application landscape
- Develop and maintain SAP technical architecture metrics and reporting to monitor and report on project performance to senior management
- Be owner of architecture improvement projects
- Manage escalations, incidents, security breaches, audit points, support with respective digital stakeholders
Technical Background is required
- +8 years experience in SAP S/4 HANA, SAP NetWeaver architecture and related SAP products, as well as interfaces with other related systems and underlying database technologies
- IT transformation experience in a global company, preferably in a FMCG and/or FMCH context managing SAP technical architecture and best practices for large, complex, integrated software systems
- Experience/understanding with SAP Netweaver, ABAP, Fiori, Security, S/4 HANA, SAP BW/HANA, SAP BTP, SAP GTS, Gateway/OData services
- Strong understanding of IAAS/SAAS/PAAS, Cloud, On-premise services
- Good understanding and experience with DevOps and SecDevOps (generic tools or dedicated services of cloud platforms)
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Code tools
- Understanding of platform (on-premise/cloud) cyber-security topics (platform protection, identity & access, data and application security, monitoring)
- Understanding of SAP SLT, SAP Data Services solutions
- Experience with multiple full life cycle SAP implementations, lifecycle projects
- Understanding of the business requirements AS-IS to be able to provide the TO-BE technical architect, approach, or solution
- Ability to evaluate risk and communicate it in a fact-based manner
- Proficient in IT Governance. Can communicate solutions, ideas, suggestions to a variety of stakeholders effectively and comprehensibly, ability to defend the Core Model position
- Demonstrated conflict resolution & problem-solving skills in a global environment
- Strong appetite to learn and discover, entrepreneur mindset
- Team player, service-oriented
- Analytical and synthetic, able to formalize solutions, good writing skills
- With leadership attitude, autonomy and results driven
- Role model our 4 values: teamwork, integrity, respect, courage
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or equivalent in Information Technology or Engineering
- Fluent spoken and written English
Play to Win Behaviors:
- Take action
- Act for patients & customers
- Think Sanofi first
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.