Project Specialist - Training and Communication
Job title: Project Specialist – Training and Communication
About the job
Sanofi Global Hub (SGH) is an internal Sanofi resource organization based in India and is setup to centralize processes and activities to support Specialty Care, Vaccines, General Medicines, CHC, CMO, and R&D, Data & Digital functions. Sanofi Global Hub strives to be a strategic and functional partner for tactical deliveries to Medical, HEVA, and Commercial organizations in Sanofi, Globally.
The overall purpose and main responsibilities are listed below:
He/She The selected person will ensure the Training curriculums are developed, maintained, and assigned for all the job roles and ensure 100% compliance by SGH employees. Organize/Schedule Onboarding session for new joiners and trainings as required. Publish monthly training compliance report. He/She will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to solve employee queries regarding LMS or any other training related queries.
· People: (1) Work with QA department to ensure training curriculum is developed and maintained in iLearn platform (2) Work with business to understand the curriculum requirement for their respective team
· Performance: (1) Oversees training programs that include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, and more (2) On-time report publishing (3) On-time training assignments to new joiners (4) Ensure right trainings are assigned to employees per the job role
· Process: (1) Schedules training sessions, organizes information technology and other equipment, and manages course enrolment (2) Schedule and conduct onboarding sessions for new joiners (3) Update the onboarding deck as required (4) Monitor training compliance and take actions as required to ensure 100% Compliance (5) Work with business to gather inputs for quarterly newsletter and publish it in SharePoint on time (6) Specializes in pharma industry and keeps current on the activities and needs of that industry by attending regular meetings, conferences, and seminars (7) Maintains understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods.
· Stakeholder: (1) Maintain effective relationships with stakeholders within the allocated Global business unit and product – with an objective to develop training solutions as per requirement (2) Builds and maintains solid partnerships with assigned internal stakeholders to ensure the training requirements are met.
- Experience: 3-5 years of Experience in relevant industry
- Soft skills: Stakeholder management; communication skills; and ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Technical skills: Working knowledge of any LMS, MS office, Working knowledge on Gamification tools.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in education, human resources or a related discipline
- Languages: Excellent knowledge of English language (spoken and written)
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.