Customer & Therapeutic Area Manager Rheumatology & Neurology
- Location: Prague
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
We are an innovative global healthcare company, driven by one purpose: we chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives.
In Specialty Care, our mission is to help people with debilitating and complex conditions in rare diseases, rare blood disorders, neurology, oncology, and immunology. These conditions are often difficult to diagnose and treat. But we aren’t afraid of challenges. They just push us to work harder, to chase new potential therapies that help patients to live their lives.
As Customer & Therapeutic Area Manager Rheumatology & Neurology you will controibute to the development of Sanofi in Czech Republic by successfully promoting the assigned brands to customers through omnichannel customer facing activities, as per established GTM strategy to ensure that overall customer & business objectives are achieved. In this role you drive the commercial success of the treatments within the brand/ therapeutic area you represent in one country.
- Orchestrate by ensuring a customer centric and personalized engagement approach to drive disease awareness and sales
- Orchestrate product awareness across all channels (F2F & Digital)
- Build strong relationships with KOLs and key customers to create long-term partnerships and identify customer needs
- Monitor and analyze market dynamics, market potential and competitive situation.
- Responsible for targeting and segmentation of key customers (global ratings)
- Excellent knowledge of products’ scientific profile & capitalization of e-detailing materials (CLM)
- ‘Execute’ personalized customer journeys for key customers and centers, leveraging data and insights collected to determine the next best action
- Constantly update the Customer Relationship Model (CRM) of his/her region to enhance call efficiency & documentation
- Adopt new platforms and tools (i.e. OneCI) to analyze the market, develop territorial plans and strategically address customer needs
- Propose, assist and organize initiatives that drive product awareness and promote Sanofi portfolio and company image
- Run local projects/co-creation projects
- Collaborates in brand team to provide bottom-up input on needs, share insights and learnings, as well as leverage local materials, resources, campaigns, and initiatives that support and drive customer engagement
- Adhere to the policies, standard operating procedures and regulations both from a Country and Sanofi perspective to maintain the highest standard of compliance, ethics and business integrity.
- Continuously stretch yourself to improve, simplify and prioritize within your area of influence with a laser focus on adding value
- Experience: Relevant experience in pharmaceutical sales , knowledge: Strong Sales Techniques, Excellent Health Care understanding and strong understanding of science of Specialty Care
- Soft skills: Excellent communication and persuasion; Very strong attention to details, with high quality standards for own work
- Technical skills: Project management skills
- Education: : University Degree (Life Science or Medical would be an advantage)
- Languages: Fully proficient in Czech and English
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.