Senior Technician I, Maintenance
Sanofi is building a new state-of-the-art Biologics manufacturing facility, named EVolutive Facility (EVF), in Singapore. EVF will be a first-of-its-kind, fully digitalized, modular manufacturing facility. The facility will be designed to be carbon neutral and allow for future modifications.
Unlike a standard manufacturing facility, the EVF will support multiple manufacturing technology platforms, facilitating rapid and flexible manufacturing of different types of vaccines and biological products, such as mRNA, enzymes and monoclonal antibodies.
EVF Equipment maintenance asset data Intern is expected to assist in overall equipment maintenance setup activities during its Greenfield project phase.
The technician will be guided by EVF engineering maintenance engineer for all the job work related activities.
- To support the site engineering maintenance engineers for all the utilities and process equipment maintenance work of greenfield new Biologics manufacturing facility, which facilitates technology transfer of a new product with advanced technology.
- Perform plant utilities system (black and clean) and GMP core process equipment preventive and ad-hoc maintenance activities.
- Knowledge and compliance to Good Manufacturing (GMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP) supporting a biopharmaceutical environment.
- Perform daily activities in 12hours shift or Normal shift as planned by management.
- Experience in maintenance activity in utilities (Clean / Black utilities) and process support equipment.
- Actively contribute to resolve problems and seek improvement opportunities within the work assignment.
- Ensure operations related activity and SAP maintenance work is completed according to established procedures and all associated documentation is completed within the timeline.
- Able to support production and maintenance teams on problem solving, troubleshooting and assess the situation understand when to escalate to a higher level.
- Coordinate and supervise contractors / vendors to carry out their duties to make sure maintenance services are successfully carried out.
- Knowledge of maintain and repair of rotating equipment, motor (centrifugal pump, rotary lobe pump, diaphragm pump etc.)
- Knowledge of valve maintenance and repair (PSV, GEMU, control valve, butterfly valve, check valve etc.)
- Knowledge of process equipment (bioreactor, UFDF, biosafety cabinet, centrifuge, column packing, autoclave, washer,
- Onsite support vendor for new equipment installation work.
- Knowledge of boiler, water system, steam generator, HVAC system, cold room etc.
- Responsible for reporting equipment downtime to the maintenance supervisor / manager and assist in identifying and eliminating problems using troubleshooting skill.
- Possess skill in reading Piping & Instrument Diagram (P&ID), identifying LOTO point, onsite pipeline tracing, supporting new maintenance tools setup.
- Work together with the team to use 5S tool to maintain the working environment and perform Kaizen for improvement activities.
- Meet site's safety, health and environmental (SHE) performance objectives.
- Any other duties and ad-hoc support as assigned by engineer/ Manager.
- Good team player willing to work for the common goal.
- Demonstrates an ability and desire to learn from experience.
- Openness to learn and adopt with new environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to take Ownership and learn decision-making skills.
- Professional soft skills to work on technical documentation.
About your work location :
We are located in Tuas Biomedical Park at 5 Tuas South Street 2 Singapore 639328
We offer complimentary transport pick up and drop off at specific timing and designated MRT stations.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.