SAP Manufacturing Functional Expert
SAP Manufacturing functional expert
As part of its digital transformation, Sanofi has embarked on a global program to implement SAP S4/HANA as its digital ERP core solution (Program iSHIFT).
This is a major program for several years with a very large scope : 50+ manufacturing plants to deploy worldwide adressing all pharmaceutical business of Sanofi (General pharma, Vaccines, Biotech). Our SAP Center Of Excellence is constituted of more than 80 internal experts across 3 main locations worlwide and with more than 15 different nationalities.
In this context, we are reinforcing our COE with a Digital SAP manufacturing functional expert. Focusing on S4/HANA implementations at Sanofi’s manufacturing sites, the candidate will work on the deployment and evolution of the Sanofi Core Model while ensuring process and solution harmonization and standardization.
You will have experience in business process design and SAP S/4/HANA implementation projects. Strong abilities in mapping best-in-class business processes onto the S4/HANA solution through configuration and master data design will be required to be successful in this role. . A can-do mindset, strong customer service focus and a highly dynamic will allow you to achieve outstanding results.
The Digital SAP manufacturing functional expert deploys the Core model at Sanofi sites according to the program roadmap. She/He ensures the optimal usage of the solution for the domain of Manufacturing in integration with Warehouse management, purchasing, Quality management and Production Planning.
Business Alignment and Solution ownership
- Analyse As-Is situation of business processes
- Based on Sanofi’s global ERP template solution identify and apply core model processes to the receiving manufacturing sites to maximize business value
- Support all stages of data migration activities for the Manufacturing domain
- Ensure integrated process design, including process integration with external connected systems
- Create test cases and perform functional unit and integration tests
- Support key users in the User Acceptance Test
- Contribute to planning and execution of go-live preparation, cutover and hypercare tasks for their domain
Organizational change management
- Support identification of change impacts to the end users’ ways of working
- Define actions to help facilitate the business organization with the changes in business processes
- Train the key users in the new business processes and the new S/4 core model solution
- Promote the core model solution with the business stakeholders and users
- Provide advice and support to improve efficiency of cross-functional practices
- Working with key users to support activities to cleanse data in the legacy systems and prepare them for extraction and load into the new S4/HANA environment
- Working with the business and and technical teams to support data extraction from legacy systems based on data requirements for the new S4/HANA solution
- Working with the business and the functional-technical teams to support data migration activities from legacy systems into the new solution
Cut-over and Go-Live
- Identify cutover steps for their domain to contribute to the creation of a cutover plan
- Execute the cut over activities for their domain. Support key users in the execute of business cutover tasks.
- Support the site during the hypercare phase to stabilize the new solution
- Support further stabilization efforts post hypercare
- Lead value improvement activities to ensure maximum value generation of implemented solution
- As the Sanofi S4 Core Model template evolves over time, lead initiatives to ‘retrofit’ future improvements to live sites
- Coordinate, inform and ensure functional leader role in a matrixial context with internal resources and external partners
- Contribute to the transfer of know-how, experience and best practices within his/her domain and beyond
- Graduated from Engineering school or Business school
- Master’s degree
Experience & knowledge
- 5 to 8 years work experience including 1 to 3+ years as solution designer
- Significant experience of Manufacturing Processes in SAP (SAP PP)
- Experience on integration with external system (MES)
- Experience on warehouse processes would be a plus (integration SAP PP-EWM)
- Experience in Life Science industries would be a plus
- Experience in SAP S4HANA would be a plus
- Manufacturing business processes and relevant SAP solution ( PP, EWM, S4HANA, Fiori)
- Knowledge of pharma industry regulatory context (GxP)
- Ability to work in a big organization (600+ people)
- Ability to collaborate and build effective networks inside and outside Sanofi
- Accountability, reliability
- Fluent in English (verbal, written)
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Based in Barcelona, this job requires to collaborate in a global and matrixial environment with international business and digital teams
- English is the usual working language
- This job requires periodic business trips to digital or industrial locations (30%)
- This job requires to work within structured environments with formal procedures, deliverables, compliance rules and reporting duties
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.