Analyst - Transparency
About the job
Sanofi Global Hub (SGH) is an internal Sanofi resource organization based in India and is setup to centralize processes and activities to support Specialty Care, Vaccines, General Medicines, CHC, CMO, and R&D, Data & Digital functions. SGH strives to be a strategic and functional partner for tactical deliveries to Medical, HEVA, and Commercial organizations in Sanofi, Globally.
Supports Sanofi's US Transparency Operations & Reporting. Responsible for performing tasks to support quality transparency data. Role is responsible for managing large datasets, performing and automating tasks and analytics to facilitate quality transparency data as needed by the US Transparency Team.
The overall purpose and main responsibilities are listed below:
- Runs/downloads weekly reports (MMR, Exclusion Reports, MediSpend Reports)
- Addresses/follows-up on weekly Medispend data issues
- Resolves HCP/HCO profile issues (Research Customers in Reltio, SMS, Google, NPPES, State website, submit merge requests to RCM team)
- Provides US Transparency system (TDM) technical support including working with Digital on open tickets, running TDM queries.
- Maintains and updates transparency reporting resubmission log
- Uploads Customer Expense Templates (CET) into the transparency system (SMS) and resolves errors.
- Remediates data in transparency reporting systems (SMS (front end)/TDM (back-end)
- Supports (non-meal) dispute process by obtaining documentation from systems of record, communicating the approved template result to the covered recipient, updating dispute log, updating records (if necessary)
- Performs and automates tasks and analytics to facilitate quality transparency data as needed by the US Transparency Team
- Performs system enhancement testing
- Maintain effective relationship with the end stakeholders within the allocated GBU and tasks – with an end objective to develop education and communication content as per requirement
- Actively lead and develop SGH operations associates and ensure new technologies are leveraged
- Initiate the contracting process and related documents within defined timelines; and
- Collaborate with global stakeholders for project planning and setting up the timelines and maintaining budget
- Refresh Existing Reports and identifies improvement opportunities in reporting and BI tools and as needed structure / functionality with the latest insights as they become available
- Create dashboards to synthesize and visualize key information and enable business decisions
- Works to develop deal tracking analytics and reporting capabilities
- Collaborates with Digital to enhance data access across various sources, develop tools, technology, and process to constantly improve quality and productivity
- Support delivery of projects in terms of resourcing, coordination, quality, timeliness, efficiency, and high technical standards for deliveries made by the medical/ field writing group, including scientific documents and clinical/medical reports
- Contribute to overall quality enhancement by ensuring high scientific standards for the output produced by the medical/ field writing group; and
- Secure adherence to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with all applicable standards
- Refresh report on frequency/cycle basis (weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually), along with QC checks for each refresh
- Stakeholder: Work closely with global teams and/ external vendors to ensure the end-to-end effective project delivery of the designated publication/medical education deliverables
- 5+ years of experience in pharmaceutical industry. In-depth knowledge of common databases like IQVIA, APLD, Veeva, Transparency Reporting tools etc.
- Soft skills: Strong learning agility; Ability to manage ambiguous environments, and to adapt to changing needs of the business; Good interpersonal and communication skills; strong presentation skills a must; Team player who is curious, dynamic, result oriented and can work collaboratively; Ability to think strategically in an ambiguous environment; Ability to operate effectively in an international matrix environment, with ability to work across time zones; Demonstrated leadership and management in driving innovation and automation leveraging advanced statistical and analytical techniques
- Technical skills:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- At least 3+ years direct experience with pharmaceutical industry.
- Federal Open Payments transparency operations & reporting experience
- MS Excel Intermediate expertise
- MS Access expertise / SQL programming/ relational database management / logic mindset
- Ability to produce relevant analytics from large datasets independently, in visually clear formats that are validated and quality checked before submitting to supervisor
- Prioritizes tasks by due date and mission criticality.
- Detail-oriented (demonstrates attention to detail) & organized with updating & saving work instructions and file version control.
- Demonstrates continuous improvement mindset.
- Actively listens & follows direction as explained to meet expectations.
- Possesses confidence to ask questions & assess risk.
- Accepts constructive feedback & integrates feedback on an ongoing basis moving forward.
- Proactively seeks new tasks & ensures regular touchpoints with task lead (take action), rather than wait for tasks to be assigned.
- Ability to solve complex issues that may involve several stakeholders.
- Ability to think outside-of-the-box (i.e. success and comfort working in the 'grey' vs 'black-&-white' tasks)
- Information systems (IS) experience & proficiency in systems such as: QlikSense; SAP; Concur; CRM tools (e.g. Veeva); Aravo; Reltio (customer master); SharePoint; Transparency Reporting Systems (MediSpend/AggSpend360 etc.)
- Experience communicating clearly with leadership.
- Automation experience
- System enhancement testing
- Education: Advanced degree in areas such as Management/Statistics/Decision Sciences/Engineering/Life Sciences/ Business Analytics or related field (e.g., PhD / MBA / Masters)
- Languages: Excellent knowledge in English and strong communication skills – written and spoken
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.