Cloud Integration Expert
Are you passionate about shaping the future of healthcare through innovative digital solutions? Sanofi's Integrated Data Solutions team is on the lookout for a Cloud Integration Expert to help us find the best talent to drive our mission forward!
Integrated Data Solutions is a strategic team within Digital Technology, dedicated to delivering seamless integration solutions between business applications. With a global presence spanning the US, France, Poland, and India, our Integration Center of Excellence (iCoE) consistently delivers over 50 business projects annually across various Digital Units.
Key Responsibilities of Cloud Integration Expert:
As a Cloud Integration Expert, you will play a pivotal role in helping us build a world-class team of Cloud Integration Experts. Your responsibilities will include:
- Guiding Digital teams in designing fit-for-purpose application and data integration solutions.
- Supporting the transition from traditional integration platforms to modern architectures aligned with our cloud strategy.
- Leveraging integration design patterns and deep SAP integration knowledge.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to implement data structures, workflows, and integrations.
- Defining and developing best practices in data integration and engineering.
- Partnering with developers to bring integration designs to life.
- Evaluating and recommending alternative design and development options.
- Developing and maintaining integration scenarios, best practices, and monitoring frameworks.
- Deep experience in integration, file transfer, and enterprise messaging platforms.
- Regulatory experience, cloud computing knowledge (AWS, Azure, or GCP), and a passion for emerging technologies.
- Proficiency in TIBCO, Informatica Cloud(IICS), RabbitMQ, Kafka, and more.
- Experience in Agile/scrum, multitasking, problem-solving, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.