Treasury Core Model Solution & Application Support Manager
Consumer Health Care – Treasury Core Model Solution & Application Support Manager
- Location: BE, HU
- % Remote working and % of travel expected: 50% remote and 20% travel expected
- Job type: Permanent & Full time
About the job
Join Sanofi as a Consumer Health Care – Treasury Core Model Solution & Application Support Manager. The Treasury Core Model (TCM) Project is a Global Treasury Transformation program that aims at harmonizing Treasury Processes Globally and at deploying a state-of-the art Treasury System in line with Industry Best Practices, supporting Global and Local Treasury functions while strengthening Compliance and Internal Controls.
Consumer Healthcare is becoming a standalone division (CHC) within Sanofi to become a faster moving, consumer and customer centric business as part of project CHLOE (Consumer HealthCare Lead Optimize Empower). This business and IT transformation will entail a standalone ERP, Financial, Systems, Regulatory and People. In this role you will have the direct supervision of Solution Delivery and Application support experts and will work in very close relationship with other project teams
- Leading the Solution Delivery and Application Support Experts including development of the team members
- Ensuring appropriate expertise level within the team including technology innovation monitoring
- Supporting the TCM Project Lead in terms of resources allocation to project activities for CHC projects and deployments
- Supporting TCM Project Lead in terms of planning & budgeting
- Beeing accountable for delivering solution for the Treasury Digital Autonomy phase of the CHLOE 2.0 project
- An effective deployment of the TCM Cloned solution for CHC
- The implementation of the new independent CHC bank connectivity solution
- Support the definition of CHC Treasury Fit-for-purpose Strategy and deliver the Functional Autonomy, according to the future CHC Strategy that will be defined
- Responsible for dedicated Treasury Application Support taking accountability for
- Defining and Setting-up dedicated Treasury AMS team and support model articulated with CHC Application Support strategy
- Re-Assessing Support Model on a regular basis along with CHC deployments
- Ensuring effective and efficient support of SAP Treasury Modules/Processes guaranteeing no business disruption
- Defining and Monitoring KPI’s
- Coordinating with other Treasury Systems support team and with Digital organization to ensure smooth interfacing of SAP Treasury with Partner Applications
- Master's or PhD in Finance / Economics or similar
- Profound Treasury knowledge, based on at senior experience of relevant Treasury experience within Bank / Corporate Treasury
- Senior experience working with SAP Finance and Treasury modules
- Project management Certification is a plus
- Experience with Application Support
- Fluency in English is required
Pursue progress. Discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.