QC Team Leader
QC Team Leader
For more than 20 years, our Waterford team has continued to grow and diversify to serve patients around the world. Today, a team of almost 800 work together at a state-of-the-art biopharmaceutical and medical device campus. Recognised through multiple local and national awards, Sanofi Waterford offers flexible working and access to a world of opportunities to grow your career at one location. As well as attractive benefits, the team enjoy access to an onsite gym and medical center that underpin a strong commitment to health and wellbeing.
About the job:
As a QC Team Leader you will take responsibility for the day-to-day operation of our QC Chemistry laboratory while also working with QC Management and fellow Team Leaders to devise a strategy for the optimization of safety, compliance and operational excellence within the QC laboratories.
- Ensure that all activities within the laboratory are conducted in compliance with Sanofi safety & regulatory standards
- Provide Analytical services and support to manufacturing departments
- Oversees the day to day running of the Laboratories supporting production areas, directing the workload of the Analysts
- Support and Develop team members to ensure that they achieve their potential, and the team meets its goals
- Promote and Support Continuous Improvement activities to position your team for future challenges
- Support new product launches and product transfers through engagement with the project team
- Develops and implements quality control systems for the Waterford QC Labs
- Ensure QC laboratories meet current Good Laboratory Practice (cGLP) and validation requirements
- Science/ Quality Qualification
- 3+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated ability to embrace change and innovation and to initiate new and improved ways of working
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Leadership experience an advantage
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.