- Job Title: Data Analyst
- Location: Budapest – Sanofi Business Services, Váci Greens
- Flexible working: 60% home office / week
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
At Sanofi, we chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. We believe our cutting-edge science and manufacturing, fueled by data and digital technologies, have the potential to transform the practice of medicine, turning the impossible into possible for millions of people.
As one of Canada’s leading investors in life sciences, manufacturing and research and development, we focus on delivering new and better ways to address unmet medical needs. Our life-changing and lifesaving products are grounded in science that Canadians can trust. They empower self-care, prevent and treat diseases, and help people live better.
Our vision for digital, data analytics and AI
Sanofi has embarked into a vast and ambitious digital transformation program. A cornerstone of this roadmap is the acceleration of its data transformation and of the adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) solutions. This has enabled us, to accelerate R&D, improve manufacturing and commercial performance, and bring novel drugs and vaccines to patients faster, all in order to improve health and save lives.
The Digital Team at Sanofi is a unique data-driven team. We pride ourselves on being data obsessed and highly focused on using state of the art processes along with global technologies to drive impact to our solutions. We measure our insights and products based on how they perform across the globe and hold ourselves to the highest regard as our solutions can impact millions of lives. When tackling a problem, we do not just ask how we will create a solution, but how we will create a solution that reaches across the world with the best possible societal outcome.
If you are passionate about improving the health and wellness of people across the globe using Data as your means, then you should look no farther than the Digital Team here at Sanofi. Join us on our journey in enabling Sanofi’s Digital Transformation through becoming an AI first organization.
AI Factory - Versatile Teams Operating in Cross Functional Pods: Utilizing digital and data resources to develop AI products, bringing data management, AI and product development skills to products, programs and projects to create an agile, fulfilling and meaningful work environment.
Leading Edge Tech Stack: Experience build products that will be deployed globally on a leading-edge tech stack.
World Class Mentorship and Training: Working with renowned, published leaders and academics in machine learning to further develop your skillsets.
About Growing with us
Reporting directly to the head of Global Data Foundations, the Data Analyst for Diamond will manage both data and business needs. Having an advanced analytics mindset, able to coach others of technical functions in this area.
Managing data analysis and usage requirements, focusing on data and integration-intensive initiatives. Primary responsibilities include working with and understanding data analysis, as well as integration requirements, guiding solution design and architecture to meet these needs. Additionally, tasked with business analyst responsibilities.
Using a deep understanding of business processes and technology to help business stakeholders achieve their desired outcomes.
In this role you will be directly accountable and responsible to:
- Data Modeling, Process Modeling, data management through the warehouse - processes, data quality auditing and logging to benchmark. This also requires the ability to report out the state of data quality, help with preparation of data verification and testing methods, and process automation
- Identify and analyze business needs and coordinate between stakeholder groups to address them and deliver prompt, efficient, quality service
- Work with business stakeholders to understand requirements for data use, analysis, and quality
- Leverage data and facts to identify patterns, using judgment to form conclusions that may challenge conventional wisdom, and focusing on the issues to identify high leverage intervention points and strategies
- Manage requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation processes to capture business and end user needs
- Support business case creation
- Communicate solution tradeoffs to business stakeholders to frame and influence project decisions
- Promote usability standards and design solutions with a high-quality, effortless UX
- Identify and aggregate data from internal and external sources
- Proactively monitor industry, functional, and technology trends
- Identify new opportunities to leverage data and to integrate data or applications to enhance business value
- Deliver in compliance with quality, regulatory (Data Privacy, GxP, SOX, etc.) and cybersecurity requirements
- Over 6 years of experience as Analyst (performed data manipulation, data analysis, data management)
- Experience in a healthcare company is a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or Equivalent professional experience
- Preferred Certifications: Six Sigma, Professional Scrum Certification
- Expert in Data manipulation techniques
- Data quality and audit techniques
- Good understanding of cloud computing and data solution design
- Preferred Knowledge of ETL/ELT, Snowflake, SQL, Informatica, AWS
- Accountable, Proactive, Collaborative and Agile
- Pragmatic and capable of solving complex issues
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Must be a team player and possess excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Action orientated with ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- Exposure to training and certification pathways for technical and functional skills from AWS, SnowFlake, Informatica and others
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #LI-EUR
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.