Job title: People Partner
- Location: Suzano
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we have one shared mission – we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives’ now and for the generations to come.
In order to do so, we strive to act as a force for good by integrating sustainability along our business and employees’ mission and operate responsibly from both a social and environmental point of view.
Everything we do is centered around people’s interests – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world.
We are building loved brands that serve 1bn consumers worldwide, through our key platforms: Allergy, Physical & Mental Wellness, Pain, Digestive Wellness and Cough, Cold & Flu.
We aspire to become the best Fast Moving Consumer Health (FMCH) company In & For the world and we aim to build a work environment where people can thrive, grow, enjoy and be at their best.
Site People Partner
- Coordinate and manage business/organization changes within its perimeter in line with other stakeholders
- Talent Management – Support the talent agenda in the site with business leaders, leading talent reviews and ensuring quality succession plans for roles in M&S.
- Coordinate the HR processes linked to the business ambition and people strategy for CHC Suzano Site;
- Track the HR KPIs and support budget / headcount process from people perspective and take decisions based on that when needed;
- Enabler for the implementation of the Challenger mindset culture in the site;
- Bring best practices to reinforce the Challenge Mindser behaviors in CHC Suzano site connected with Global Manufacturing & Supply strategy;
- Co-shape & role model the culture of the stand-alone organization
- Support communication efforts. Support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems, and tactics
- Promote diversity & inclusion in the workplace and reinforce our position as an equal-opportunity employer
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
- Attract & retain the right talents;
- Support the performance and rewards process;
- Support to remuneration / compensation process with the managers (PPR / bonus etc)
- Ensure our hiring, onboarding, and management procedures are effective for diverse groups
- Evaluate and drive training and development programs for key talents
- Analyse the effectiveness of our HR procedures and tools to support business needs
- Ensure HR plans align with our mission and business objectives
- Maintain knowledge of and comply with the principles of Ethics and Integrity, Sanofi policies and codes of conduct that regulate the pharmaceutical market.
- Comply with and promote Sanofi Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policies, with the aim of preventing accidents, avoiding health risks, promoting employee well-being and reducing environmental impacts resulting from the execution of work activities.
- Support Sanofi Diversity & Inclusion strategy and initiatives to ensure all employees and partners are treated with respect and receive equal opportunities.
- Strong HRBP background;
- Previous experience in a comparable role;
- Desirable experience in FMCG/FMCH;
- Ability to manage data, show analytical thinking with clear communication
- As a coach and advisor help others amplify their thinking, by providing constructive and objective advice, inspiration and challenge
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Languages: English fluent
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Attention to the Phrases Below
*Always aimed at the safety and well-being of our employees, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is an essential item for all employees, being present on the list of admission documents.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.