Learning Program Manager
Job title: Learning Program Manager
- Hiring Manager: Head of Service design, Transformation & Analytics
- Location: Hyderabad/ Mumbai
- % of travel expected: Travel required as per business need
- Job type: Permanent and Full time
About the job
Medical Activities Hub (MedHub) is an internal Sanofi resource organization based in India and is setup to centralize processes and activities to support Specialty Care, Vaccines, General Medicines, CHC, CMO, and R&D, Data & Digital functions. MedHub strives to be a strategic and functional partner for tactical deliveries to Medical, HEVA, and Commercial organizations in Sanofi, Globally.
The overall purpose and main responsibilities are listed below:
The Learning Program Manager is responsible for supporting projects and initiatives with a focus on the adoption, execution, and management of learning and development programs. This role will coordinate programs that enhance the capabilities of employees through continued education and skills training. She/he will collaborate and foster close relationships with Leaders and colleagues to drive buy-in and adoption of programs by socializing the purpose and value of programs and their connection to overall competencies, goals, development needs and strategic initiatives. The Learning Program Manager is responsible for creating strategy and designing, managing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating learning and development programs, processes and initiatives.
- People: (1) Performs independently while being a good team player (2) Agile with a growth mindset; leads and embraces change and innovation and strives for efficiency and business improvements; is comfortable working in ambiguity.
- Performance/ Process: (1) Create, support and execute learning strategies and programs (2) Coordinating translation of documents, managing communications on a weekly/bi-weekly basis out to global colleagues: Certificate completion, gamification, post webinar attendance (3) Co-ordinating with vendors, consultants and SME’s to maintain learning program content and make necessary updates as best practices evolve and change (4) Maintain learning schedule and events calendar and take the lead on program event logistics with duties that may include: agenda scheduling, audience interaction, material and supply orders, feedback, pre and post session engagement (5) Follow instructional design process from needs assessment through evaluation to develop one-on-one, group and e-learning curriculums, videos, interactive e-modules, gamification etc. (6) Manage projects and processes that require knowledge working with Learning Metrics and learning technology (e-learning strategy, document repository strategy) and process improvement strategy (7) Track and report on project/program milestones (8) Planning and orchestrating Webinars (9) Developing and Posting and maintaining content on SharePoint sites or other suitable repositories (10) Managing Team meetings – minutes, logistics, follow-up, etc. (11) Developing and maintaining team Playbooks and user documentation (12) Program management of learning activities – workshops & gamification (13) Learning program liaison and evaluation (14) Communication plan development and infrastructure set up (15) Communication strategy and content development and execution (Email, Teams, Yammer, Video diaries) (16) Coordinate translation of communication and learning program (17) Support with Vendor management for learning development, deployment and communications (18) Work with Project Coordinator(s) to manage the centralised mailbox: manage daily inquiries and communicate out standard responses (19) Manage FAQ communication document – monthly review of most common issues/questions and update FAQ (20) Manage communications on a weekly/bi-weekly basis out to global colleagues: Certificate completion, gamification, post webinar attendance, Zoom and workshop management:, LXP / LMS learning plan design outlined, and governance.
- Stakeholder: (1) Experience and ability to build effective working relationship and collaborate with different stakeholders (2) Utilize input from leadership and team members to plan, develop, customize and implement appropriate materials, instructional content, and delivery mechanisms to achieve maximum learning and development results depending on the audience and functional group (3) Partner with Subject Matter Experts to ensure consistent delivery of Training and Deliverables
- Experience: 10+ years of Experience – Learning and Pharma / 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Soft skills: Stakeholder management; communication skills; and ability to work independently and within a team environment; Business skills (communication, resource/risk management, decision making, logical thinking, negotiation, leadership, debate)
- Technical skills: Project Management (PM and/or Scrum Master Certification a plus), facilitation and presentation skills
- Education: MBA or equivalent to degree from reputed business school
- Languages: Excellent knowledge of English language (spoken and written)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.