Full Stack Dev - Integration
Job title: Full Stack Dev - Integration
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job type: Permanent, and Full time
About the job
To ease and speed our Quality Assurance process, SANOFI is deploying a new QMS (called QualiPSO) based on Veeva Quality Suite. This QualiPSO product is highly integrated into our SANOFI systems landscape.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining our integration landscape mainly based on IICS (Informatica Cloud).
- Design, perform impact analysis, develop, and maintain existing or new integration between QualiPSO & partners systems.
- Collaborate with partners, team devops, and solution architects to design and implement solutions
- Documents in required specifications, Jira & Confluence or any other agreed documentations.
- Follow GxP rules / guidelines
- Perform code reviews and ensure code quality and adherence to coding standards
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues
- Participate in team meetings and agile ceremonies.
- Work with AIMS to deploy on our prod infrastructure.
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with the latest technologies and industry trends.
- Strong capacity to Analyse.
- Ability to write clean, reusable, and scalable code
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with IICS
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
· Fluent spoken and written English
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.