Sr. DevOps - QA Test
Job Title: Sr. DevOps - QA Test
- Location: Hyderabad, India
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
DevOps – Focused on Tests :
We are looking for a skilled Sr.DevOps tester to join our team. You will be responsible for preparing and testing from E2E perspective each release currently using JIRA & Confluence GxP.
As tester you will assess software quality through manual and eventually automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with product team to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- VEEVA QualitySuite (QualityDocs and QMS) experience of one year minimum.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development / config teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Work closely with config / developers team and provide them feedback on what needs improvement to produce top-quality programs that meet customer expectations.
- Follow GxP rules / guidelines
- Participate in team meetings and agile ceremonies.
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with the latest technologies and industry trends.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (Jira / Confluence) and SQL
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience in GxP environments
- Experience with JIRA & Confluence
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.