Head CHC Procurement EM Innovation & Growth AMEA
External Manufacturing Procurement ambition is to deliver a robust C(D)MO network that create outstanding Value.
As Head CHC Procurement EM Innovation & Growth AMEA, you will be responsible for:
- Engaging at CHC Regional level and be the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the Business and IA Heads of AMEA (Africa, Middle East and Asia) and CHINA for the entire Procurement CHC (all domains)
- As the focal point for regional Innovation, Growth and Science hubs in AMEA and CHINA, contribute to and drive the implementation of the CHC Growth Strategy together with Business and respective Regional functional teams including the establishment of a competitive and trusted local C(D)MO panel
- To work closely with the Business and Regional Innovation team(s), ensuring alignment of strategy, portfolio, execution, and investment for innovation & NPD. Be a Strategic partner for the Development teams/New Product Development (NPD) centers working for their regional category
- Implement & execute competitive and innovative category strategies:
- based on market intelligence: assessing risks and opportunities,
- fully aligned on budget & strategic plan, delivering value to the businesses,
- Deliver world class total savings objectives at regional level to execute 100% of all levers
- Ensure procurement technical excellence (TCO, SRM, Market Intel, Risk Management, Innovation, CSR, HSE, compliance, quality, Sustainability…),
- Contribute to make vs. buy strategy in the Region, in line with the global strategy, the competitive environment and the local needs
- Create and develop a team of talented people with a high business acumen and appetite for transformation journey
- Establish sourcing business cases allowing the use of China & AMEA C(D)MOs for global sourcing aligned with the global technology and licenses strategies
- Ensure that global performance meets expectations on fundamentals (HSE/Sustainability, Quality, Sanofi Manufacturing System, Supply) while identifying and evaluating potential strategic business partners
This mission is aligned with the values, the ethical charter and the code of conduct of CHC Business Unit.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.