Graphic & Web Designer
Sanofi Global Hub (SGH) is an internal Sanofi resource organization based in India and is set up to centralize processes and activities to support Specialty Care, Vaccines, General Medicines, CHC, CMO, R&D, Data, and digital functions. SGH strives to be a strategic and functional partner for tactical deliveries to Medical, HEVA, and Commercial organizations in Sanofi, Globally.
Roles & Responsibilities
- People: (1) Maintain effective relationships with the Content Enhancement team and Scientific Writers in SGH (and global stakeholders, based on the project requirement) with an end objective to ensure preparing scientific communication materials are developed to meet stakeholder requirements.
- Performance: (1) Work on business-critical deliverables, primarily on HTML Emailers/static web pages following the provided guidelines (2) Extend support to work on digital and interactive deliverables (slide decks, scientific posters, newsletters, annual reports, patient education materials, and other deliverables) based on the need.
- Collaborate primarily with other graphic designers and SGH Scientific Writers to understand better-received project-specific requirements and deliver the received requests on the agreed time with good quality
- Provide technical support and guidance to other graphic designers, when needed
- Proactively communicating and flagging issues to the Project Manager on project timelines, and any issues with the inputs received from Scientific Writers
- Prioritize and manage assigned projects; adhering to the defined quality and delivering on time following the provided specifications from the stakeholder
- Designing and setting up new templates adhering to brand guidelines and managing the continuity
- Actively participate in team meetings and provide suggestions based on the needs of the team
- Sharing best practices or any new learnings with the team
- Showing flexibility to meet project demands to deliver the output on time.
- Upskill to enhance the content enhancement deliverables
- Indulge in self-learning in order to keep yourself updated with the latest developments in technologies required for the execution of work
- Experience: >2 to <=6 years of experience in the creation of HTML emailers and Web graphic design Desirable experience in pharmaceuticals / healthcare industry and scientific context mediation
- Soft skills: Stakeholder management; communication skills; and ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Technical skills:
- To be responsible for providing technical guidance/solutions in the development areas of Veeva CLM, Email, and Web deliveries
- Should be able to understand existing code and fix code issues
- Should have knowledge of W3C validation, Google page speed, and email campaigning
- Should be proficient with graphics tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Dreamweaver, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to think creatively, aesthetically, and independently and have good knowledge of all the graphic and current design trends
- Experience / knowledge of following brand guidelines while working on deliverables and preparing templates
- Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively manage complete work activities
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Should be able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Education: Graduate or postgraduate in any stream. Primarily in graphic design or art with a focus on the visualization of scientific content.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.