Digital Consumer Experience
Responsible for creating proximity in a remote environment by engaging health care professionals
(HCPs) to deliver and promote key messages about SANOFI’s products through digital interactions,
online e-detailing systems and authorized platforms within Assigned customer base and establish
leadership position level of Sanofi’s products within the market.
· Implementing the company’s strategy, policies and demonstrating broaden Play to Win mindset within
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Deliver SANOFI results by executing digital customer engagement plans and territory target:
- Plan & execute customer engagement journey for targeted population in collaboration with customer
engagement lead / marketing.
- Develop, plan & execute digital activities supporting relevant hybrid medical reps in relevant territories.
- Responsible about performance indicators at relevant territories including sales/ MS%/ growth/ message
recall/ other Omnichannel relevant KPIs “records of the progress.
- Full coordination with all relevant sales force teams regarding POA, CPA, customer engagement journey
& tactical plans alignment.
Support and Promote company’s products value and image:
- Promote Sanofi portfolio to relevant HCPs utilizing digital omnichannel focusing on zoom detailing and
other one to one promotional platform
- Utilize available digital platforms & enrich customers experience & engagement.
- Enhance medical/ product knowledge message delivery maximized at key targeted customers’ level.
- Working in compliance with the code of conduct and relevant company policies and procedures.
Maintaining discretion with company-confidential information
- Differentiate value of SANOFI brands by understanding customer’s behaviours, needs and submitting
reports and utilizing digital tools as required by the company in a timely manner.
Develop Customer insight Strategy and planning:
- Support customers engagement lead / marketing to develop relevant digital activation plans based on
- Communicate HCPs feedback, support in developing content materials suitable for digital engagement through continuous and structured recommendations Facilitate & Sustain access of Sanofi Products - Expand targeted segment & reach through national e-consent and prospect future potential customer for the pure play model. - Drive customer operation excellence by segmentation analysis with clear persona definition to optimize content & targets digitally. - Takes initiative & leverages network, academics, digital or innovate ways outside his\her own area to create learning opportunities. Key Performance Indicators: - # of contacts/ day - Targeted Omnichannel: - Zoom MI - RTEs - National digital initiatives follow up/ tracking - National e consented HCPs C/D “optional/ line” - Sales/ MS%/ Growth% “depends on business nature” at defined territories - Call quality: “call duration - detail aid usage - satisfaction survey” Others - Perform other duties as assigned. - Respect of company’s values, code of ethics and social charter. - Respect of personal data protection charter.
Health, Safety and Environment Responsibilities
· Comply with company procedures and current regulations on hygiene and safety.
· Safely use the work equipment, dangerous substances, and preparations as well as the supplied
collective and personal protective equipment according to the instructions received.
· Promote and follow the HSE rules and ‘Act responsibly’ to protect yourself and others from an injury and
ill health conditions while at the work locations and/or while using road e.g., traffic rules, emergency
evacuation procedure, medical surveillance, healthy lifestyle etc.
· Engage the HSE department in the related activities (where applicable) and be sure that the work
performed follows the local HSE regulations, Corporate HSE Policy and key requirements.
· Follow the company’s road safety program.
· Attend HSE training.
· Promptly report to your superior any dangerous conditions of which you become aware
KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS JOB
- University Graduate with medical background.
Ø Related Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in pharma industry.
· Advancing customer decision making process
· Applying Digital Capabilities to Business Solutions
· Building Business Acumen
· Change Management
· Collecting customer insights for planning and execution
· Differentiating Sanofi customer experience
· Facilitating and sustaining access to Sanofi products and services
· Interpersonal Communication Skills
· Orchestrating and executing Omni-channel customer engagement strategy
· Striving for Results
· Understanding and demonstrating value of products and services
· Utilising customer insights for planning and execution
Ø Sanofi Leadership Framework Skills and Behavior
· People Leadership:
- Leadership of diverse and remote teams
- Teambuilding, teamwork, transversal lead
· Strategic Thinking:
- Business and financial acumen
- Analytical skills
- Decision making
- Challenge status quo with innovation
· Relationship and influence: - Communication and consulting skills - Negotiation and influencing skills - Inspires trust through empathy and authenticity. - Coaching & facilitating skills - Change management · Result Orientation: - Strong on execution, is comfortable with ambiguity, and adapts with agility. PLAY TO WIN Behaviours: · Stretch to go beyond the level we have operated at up until now. · Take action instead of waiting to be told what to do. · Act in the interest of our patients and customers. · Think one Sanofi.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.