Medical Manager CZ/SK
- Location: Prague
- % Remote working and % of travel expected
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
As Medical Manager you will create and add value to the business, contributing with medical insights to the country-specific objectives/strategies. You Local medical knowledge and experience need together with risk management will be essential, whilst maintaining alignment with the Consumer Healthcare strategy and securing the maintenance and improvement of the product portfolio for Czech and Slovakia.
Our portfolio includes a number of leading historical brands such as Paralen, Ibalgin, Endiaron, which are among the most recognized products on the market in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, and a number of global brands such as Essentiale, MagneB6, Mucosolvan.
- Represent the Company in order to promote its interests within the medical peer group
- Provide the CHC business unit with medical expertise creating and adding value in order to develop medical plan and contribute with inputs to the marketing plans
- Provide the Business Strategy & Innovation division with medical opinion in order to develop partnership opportunities and optimal health Authorities submission
- Develop, approve and/or certify, where appropriate, promotional, training, and scientific materials, within the constraints imposed by current legal and ethical standards and according to the guidelines set by the Scientific Affairs Head
- Assist with the scientific training of medical representatives to develop their understanding of the CHC products and relevant disease areas in order that they can sell effectively and with confidence
- Provide medical opinion and work close to Regulatory Affairs supporting the local needs for HC products
- Lead the KOL management with the responsibility for building a continuous relationship based on scientific approach
- Provide scientific competitive intelligence to the product manager and business plan preparation
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, capability to cooperate with colleagues and proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity
- Capacity to perform highly, both individually and within a team
- Scientific background – (degree in Medicine is preferable); board certification in her area of expertise could be an advantage
- Minimum of 4 years of job-related experience is desirable
- A keen understanding of drug development and commercialization
- Good communications and presentation ability. Able to work independently and having a strategic mindset. Able to priorities resources with balanced decision making
- Demonstrated track record of building and maintaining a KOL network
- Experience in working across and building effective partnerships between business, Medical, and Regulatory
- Good understanding of the consumer health care pharmaceutical business
- Experience working within a company with a complex organizational environment and the ability to operate in a matrix, team oriented structure
- Strong commercial acumen and strategic ability
- Computer literacy: advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
- Languages: excellent English language skills, local language (Czech/Slovak – native speaker)
- Driving license
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.