P2P Specialist - Ukraine
S2V Specialist - Ukraine
- Location: Budapest
- 60% Remote working
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
S2V (source to value) Team's focus is process improvement, ensuring KPIs are within the required range and to establish a smooth communication with external and internal stakeholders, to deliver the wow factor and bring value to GBS. This is an operational role, which involves invoice processing, master data maintenance, PO creation and reporting tasks.
- Support the design and implementation of the new tools and processes in the perimeter including BPO onboarding
- Identify the local specificities and needs of the perimeter to ensure a proper localization of the processes where needed
- Ensure smooth execution of the Cutover Plan including UAT’s, Knowledge Transfer, Trainings, Asset Transfer activities and hypercare period
- Ensure business continuity & deliver the operations without disruption
- Manage BPO provider relationship at local level (governance, performance monitoring, root cause analysis review, follow up and improvement of actions in place)
- Ensure processes are fully documented, maintained and communicated
- Provide support in innovation, simplification, standardization
- Manage for countries in scope qualitative follow-up of S2V internal controls for
- Support with the development of adequate action plans & improvement recommendation
- Follow up on time execution of action plans
- Ensure that local procedures are formalized, updated and in line with the Global policies, standards and guidance and verify that procedures are adequately approved and communicated
- Execution of local tasks forced by legislation specific (work with original paper docs if required etc.)
- Guide end users and coordinate S2V activities from the definition of the need to the payment of the supplier, including contracting part, purchase order communication and all required follow-up actions
- Build strong Business Partnering and maintain stakeholder relationships (e.g with Business end users, Procurement, Legal, GBS and Finance)
- Strengthen relationships with Europe region through both solid governance as well as informal and formal networking
- Collect business pain points and set up improvement projects/actions
List here ideally the must-haves criteria to be successful on the role. Don’t forget: the less criteria you will request, the more diverse candidates you will get in the pool.
- 3+ years experience in related field
- Experience working in global environment and Global Business Services
- High level of autonomy
- Effective collaboration skills
- Ability to understand and simplify complex processes
- Willingness to learn
- Good understanding of systems and tools such as Excel or SAP
- Project management know how is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Fluent Ukrainian and English
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi
- Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST #LI-EUR
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.