SAP Basis Technical Engineer - SAP Athena Platform
Job title: SAP BASIS Interfaces Expert
- Location: Hyderabad, India
- Job type: Permanent, and Full time
About the job:
Sanofi is hiring key contributors to onboard Sanofi Digital transformation journey and to transform its worldwide SAP footprint. SAP Athena is considered as the most critical asset to operate the Sanofi industrial network (50 sites) and to support the industrial performance for the next decade.
The core solution consists in an SAP ECC with 8 production systems integrated with more than 90 different partners that through year 2024 is being migrated into a cloud hosting.
The technical engineer is a member of the SAP technical experts team that is building, supporting, maintaining and enhancing the SAP Athena platform, with the support of Sanofi Digital-tech services and global contractors. He/she is supporting the platform recurring operations (RUN) and the projects needing technical services from the platform.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced SAP Basis Interfaces Expert to join our team of application Technical Experts (ATE). As a Subject Matter Expert (SME), you will play a vital role in providing expert guidance and act as a technical solution guardian.
The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 5 years of application expertise in SAP BASIS support with focus in maintaining and configuring the SAP side of integration interfaces. You will be responsible to support for validating design and effort estimates, approving/rejecting change requests, reviewing and approving user requirements, design documents, and technical specifications. Additionally, you will support and coordinate both internal and external teams when new interfaces need to be deployed.
The main duties of the SAP BASIS Interfaces Expert:
- AMS Governance and Service Management:
- Monitor AMS team service performance against agreed-upon targets.
- Conduct regular service reviews and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure compliance with industry best practices.
- Manage relationships with internal and external service providers.
- Monitor and manage critical incidents and problems.
- Coordinate with various teams to resolve escalated operational issues.
- Continuously improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Review Functional Designs to create Technical Design, ensuring adherence to standards and requirements.
- Ownership and evolution of the SAP technical interface repository tracker.
- Subject Matter Expertise:
- Provide expertise in SAP Basis domain with focus on the SAP Side of Interfaces. Including the setup and troubleshooting of ALE/IDOC, WebServices, registered program RFC calls, file exchanges, data extractors, SAP Certificates management, SNC and SSO.
• Graduated from engineering, computer science, or Digital school
• Master’s degree
• 5+ years Demonstrate a good track record in SAP Basis Support
• At ease with Microsoft Office tools, SNOW, Jira, SAP Me, SAP Solution Manager and in general with IS tools.
• SAP certifications is a plus
- Team player, service-oriented
- Dynamic, results driven
- Able to convince
- Accountability and Reliability
- Rigorous, autonomous
- Proactive, excellence pursuer
- Fluent spoken and written English
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.