Software Engineering Expert
The Sanofi Digital transformation is concretely accelerating. Joining our team is the best way to support this revolutionary move that should allow Sanofi to support new drugs development faster and better by using new and adapted technologies.
By joining us you will be part of the digitalization journey of the heart of Sanofi - the Clinical development focused on patient.
As software Engineering expert of clinical hubs, you will have the skills to develop, evolve and maintain integration data flow within operational hub in collaboration with product team members: product owner, scrum master, business analyst and other developer. Regarding your level of experience and technical competencies, you will be able to help and support your counterpart to build the technical development strategy in an agile context.
You will be as well in charge to test and document your own development and participate to the testing strategy elaboration.
About the Company:
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people in over 100 countries at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference on patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
As a company with a global vision of drug development and a highly-regarded corporate culture, Sanofi is recognized as one of the best pharmaceutical companies in the world and is pioneering the application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) including drug discovery, chemical manufacturing and control, translational research, clinical development, and regulatory document management and submission.
Within the Digital R&D organization, you will be part of the digital clinical department, responsible of providing efficient data hub to run Sanofi clinical trials. More precisely into the clinical data operation you will be in charge of data ingestion and computing in hubs to support all clinical activity supporting drug study submission.
You will be part of the game to reach Sanofi strategic objectives:
- To become the preferred partner of Health Care Professionals (called Investigators) contributing to clinical trials all around the World.
- To simplify the life of the patients participating to Sanofi clinical Trials by providing innovative solution.
- To reduce by 20% the time to market by improving our internal data richness exploitation.
- The clinical Data operation, your team, is in the middle of those strategic directions, with the mandate to gathering, compute and normalize all the data useful to clinical trial to facilitate data exploitation and this whatever the sources and what will be the consumer solutions.
You will contribute with other team members to design, develop, test, and maintain the operational clinical hub. This hub has the ambition to accelerate the data ingestion and data displaying to downstream solutions such as reporting and analytics platform.
If you are passionate about data,
If you are motivated by technology innovation,
If you are interesting by health care,
Do not miss this opportunity to embrace this challenge to improve Patient Life.
- Develop end to end data flow in the hub.
- Contribute to the development and strong evolution of existing hub including deployments, testing, documentation and monitoring.
- Contribute to the technical discussions and touchpoint with counterpart.
- Contribute to the maintenance and support of the existing solution.
- Work with other technical teams (within Digital R&D, Infrastructure, Data, Cybersecurity, quality, …) to ensure that technical evolutions follow established processes and corporate priorities and standards.
- Follow the architecture best practices provided at clinical level and enterprise level to ensure sustainability and maintenance of the solutions in term of technologies, development standards, and architecture best practices.
- Master’s Degree at the university or an Engineering School and passionate about digital development.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role as a Software Engineering Expert.
- Important experience in ETL technology such as informatica
- Strong knowledge of Database (e.g. Snowflake, TERADATA, Oracle, Postgres)
- Knowledge on AWS Cloud.
- Familiarity with development tools like OpenShift, GitHub.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical context is a plus.
- Have experience or at minimum good understanding of Agile development methods (Scrum).
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Being able to challenge technical choice and propose alternatives when you think necessary.
- Good communication skills that can adapt to different teams and personality types.
- Ability to commit strongly and daily to the project, vision, team, and the business.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team or independently, as required.
- Forward-thinking and like to explore new ways of applying existing and new technologies to solve business problems.
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits.
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days.
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office.
- Collective life and accident insurance.
- Yearly medical check-up.
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks.
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs).
Pursue progress. Discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST #LI-EUR #LI-Hybrid
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.