- Location: Budapest – Sanofi Business Services, Váci Greens
- Flexible working: 60% home office / week
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
We are an innovative global healthcare company, driven by one purpose: we chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Our team, across some 100 countries, is dedicated to transforming the practice of medicine by working to turn the impossible into the possible. We provide potentially life-changing treatment options and life-saving vaccine protection to millions of people globally, while putting sustainability and social responsibility at the center of our ambitions.
About Growing with us
In this role you will…
- Develop detailed knowledge of Sanofi’s data, data flows, and processes
- Perform data analysis and provide input to solution design and architecture to ensure the solution meets requirements
- Perform exploratory data analysis and feature generation
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Partner with various data teams working using the AGILE methodology to drive innovation
- Recommend KPIs and develop reports to monitor adoption of and adherence to data management standards
- Participate in testing activities to ensure data integrations are properly implemented
- Strong experience in SQL writing and profiling of Data via statistical methods
- Strong understanding of databases and data structures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify, quantify, and effectively raise business risks associated with data quality or non-compliance
- Experience developing best practices, policies, and/or procedures using the AGILE methodology.
- Exposure to tools used to support data management, specifically business glossary and metadata management, data cataloging, and data quality
- Familiarity with ETL & MDM functionalities like Match / Merge
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easiliy schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST #LI-EUR #LI-hybrid
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.