Knowledge Manager - VIE Contract (W/M)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Knowledge Manager - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 01/04/2024
B100 is the new building in Toronto which will have all antigens produced; a knowledge manager is required to capture the knowledge being produced and captured in Knowledge Management Tools.
Project Management in B100:
- Scheduling and staffing of the tasks.
- Organizing workshops to increase efficiency.
- Being a conduit between PMO and B100
- Mentoring/Coaching interns acquired through University Collaboration who are to be staffed under shop-floor supervision by B100 Management Team
Inspection readiness coordinator:
- Assessing the hot topics, their owners
- Organizing sessions to anticipate potential topics that could come our way during the inspection
- Making sure the response/presentations are reviewed and confirmed
In addition, the expectation from the candidate is to be:
- Aware of all trouble shooting and root cause analyses that MTech is part of on-site
- MTech (MSAT) representative to work with Quality during the preparation stage
Knowledge Management (KM) manager:
- Promotion of KM tools
- Solicit feedback for customization of KM tools for local usage.
- Preparation of Vaccine Academy sessions
- Preparation of KM tool content
- Recording of process to determine (1) the unfolding production/processing of antigens and (2) contents of production venue to capture equipment, peripheral support, and material and workforce flow
- Be a team member during root cause analysis being led by Manufacturing Assistance; coordinate interviews and take visual/audio recordings
- Be part of Global KM team and ensure planned goals for the year are met on time
- Master’s degree in Biotechnology or Computer Science/Engineering or Business Administration
- Good attitude (humble, eager to learn, not afraid of making mistakes, respectful to everyone, truthful, having moral values, listener)
- GMP experience
- Project Management, Risk Assessment
- Worked in controlled areas
- Sanofi experience is preferred
- Microsoft office
- Lean Manufacturing
- Fluent in English
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.